PDA

View Full Version : Cookie Contest

gigichet
12-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Cookie Contest

Here is a new contest to join in on and it just takes time matching up the name of a Cookie to the correct Country. There are 27 to match up together.
Whoever gets each cookie matched up with the correct country will go into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon from the GDS store.
Once you get all of your matches done you can PM me (emst) with your list. Just so everyone has a chance to play, the contest will be opened until Friday. Everyone that gets the right answers we will throw their names into a hat and draw one winner.
This game is open to everyone here at GDS except for the Moderators we are hosting the game. So it’s up to the Community Members, Supreme Team, Designers and yes even Holly and Debra can play this game.

Have Fun and Good Luck
Elaine

Country Cookies

Australia Danske Smakager
Austria Piparkaku
Canada Scones
China Speculaas
Denmark Anisette Cookie
England Coconut Pralines
Finland Kringla
France Shortbread
Germany Anzac Biscuits
Greece Krusczyki
Holland Pastel de Navidad
Hungary Mailanderli
Ireland Christmas Cookie
Italy Almond Cookie
Jamaica Mantecaditos
Mexico Georgia Lizzies
Norway Fattigmann
Peru Kifli
Poland Linzer Cookie
Puerto Rico Melomakarona
Russia Soda Bread Cookie
Scotland Alfajores
Spain Kolachki
Sweden Bizochitos
Switzerland Nanaimo Bar
United States Lemon Madeleines
Yugoslavia Aachener Printen

KattyZak
12-03-2007, 07:23 AM
whoaaa...this looks really hard but what a great prize.

emst
12-03-2007, 07:29 AM
You Can All Thank Gwen For Posting This For Me, I couldn't figure out how to get the two columns, duh not too computer literate.
Thanks Gwen

emst
12-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Just a reminder to send me a PM with your answers, don't post them here or everyone will get your answers without having to find them for themselves.

Scrapkut
12-03-2007, 10:14 AM
This is a fun contest and a great prize...

hey... where's Brasil in that list?! :twitcy:

Mom_of_5
12-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Wow! What a lot of different cookie names! Sounds fun!

gigichet
12-03-2007, 11:52 AM
This is a fun contest and a great prize...

hey... where's Brasil in that list?! :twitcy:

OOPS...sorry...:(

lillypug34
12-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Yay! I'm playing!

emst
12-03-2007, 06:30 PM
Wow some of you are fast at this, will be having to draw a name out of the hat for a winner for this one. Everyone should still play even if some do have all the right answers, it could be your name drawn from the hat.

BobbieB
12-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I sent mine in

gigichet
12-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Woohoo...thank you all for playing and if you haven't gotten your list submitted you still have plenty of time.

emst
12-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Like Gwen said you still have until Friday to post your list, as it stands now there are 6 winners that have their names in a hat, why not let us add yours too.

emst
12-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Did everyone give up on this one already? We are up to 7 names in the hat, are there going to be more, we sure hope so.

gigichet
12-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Okay if we only have 7 names in the hat then that is pretty good odds that you will win...come on guys give it a shot. What do you have to loose and wouldn't it be nice if you had $5 to spend in the store.

mosser77
12-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Draw already!!!!:hairpull: I have a 1 in 7 chance...those are good odds...GO GO GO!!!

inge
12-06-2007, 04:21 AM
That is what I thought to, Mosser77... If I didn't make any mistakes that is offcourse !