PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be a designer?

Phoenix
11-27-2006, 01:03 PM
I was just wanting to find out who are interested in becoming a designer or would like to become one and who are just happy to stay scrapping instead. Id love to know your answers!

Hugs
Phoenix

Debra
11-27-2006, 01:26 PM
lol.. I said "no comment" cuz right now.. I'm cursing the designing Gods!! They aren't being very friendly today!

Daniellesmama
11-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Eventually I want to design, but for now I am just trying to find the time to scrap enough to satisfy my addiction. Does anyone ever scrap enough? *laugh

CrayonQueen
11-27-2006, 06:34 PM
I said yes, but I fully realize that I still have much to learn about scrappin' first......

CrayonQueen
11-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Eventually I want to design, but for now I am just trying to find the time to scrap enough to satisfy my addiction. Does anyone ever scrap enough? *laugh

hee heeee Jennifer, for me that's a resounding "NO!!"......LOL

Debra
11-27-2006, 08:13 PM

a resounding no for me too!! :lmao:

CrayonQueen
11-27-2006, 09:17 PM
lol.. I said "no comment" cuz right now.. I'm cursing the designing Gods!! They aren't being very friendly today!

LOL Debra for me it's the L/O gods......I have an idea for a l/o, I've got the perfect pic in mind, I know which kit I wanna use......but that's about as far as I've gotten grr!!:hairpull: :confused:

twirlyjoy
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
lol - I said no comment too!! Having not designed anything for the last couple of months, I've had the time to scrap some LOs and I'm loving it! Am not saying never again, just not right now - think you might have heard that somewhere before, Debra!! ;)

Debra
11-28-2006, 07:20 AM
lol - I said no comment too!! Having not designed anything for the last couple of months, I've had the time to scrap some LOs and I'm loving it! Am not saying never again, just not right now - think you might have heard that somewhere before, Debra!! ;)

Yes, Unfortunately I have :sad44:

Phoenix
11-28-2006, 10:03 AM
This is really good that most of you want to design. I know when i first found digi scrapping that was all i wanted to do was design... not scrap layouts. I really had no interest in layouts. which i find really funny lol

okblues
11-28-2006, 10:28 AM
I enjoy designing, but it does take away from my scrapping time. For me, designing was just a natural step when I started digi-scrapping. And now, I'm totally addicted to both.*yes