PDA

View Full Version : Hi to old friends!

yin
11-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi there! It's Yin! Just want to say hi to you all, we're in Washington DC right now, and enjoying ourselves so much, except for the cold! We've had a grand time learning a lot about American history, touched by the monuments and grand architecture, loved the art, caught a bit of the autumn colors, and just having a grand time. Take care everyone!

Yin

Maisie
11-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Yin!
Hello!!! Isn't DC the best???
I live right outside of it, and it is terribly cold right now.
If it snowed, I know you'd love it!
Enjoy your visit!

twirlyjoy
12-01-2007, 12:36 AM
Hi Yin! Great to hear from you again! Hope you have a fantastic trip!

emst
12-01-2007, 03:46 AM
Hi Yin
Glad to hear from you. My daughter lives just outside of Washington DC, there are so many museums and monuments to visit I'm sure you all stayed busy there seeing things. Hope we see some layouts of your trip.

gigichet
12-01-2007, 04:06 AM
YIN.....haven't heard from you in so long. Glad to hear that you have having a wonderful visit. Stay warm and take tons of pictures of those darling boys...I can't wait to see more of your wonderful layouts in the galleries...I miss you!

KattyZak
12-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey Yin. Hope the cold and snow stay away while you are visiting. Look forward to seeing your layouts once you get back home.

Debra
12-02-2007, 01:15 PM
Hi there Lady! So great to hear from you... and you're so close too, I'm about an hour from DC across the bay bridge! I hope you've been enjoying yourself and hope you continue to stay in touch! We sure miss you around here!

Helen
12-02-2007, 03:03 PM
hi yin - hope you are having a great time in DC - it must be pretty this time of year with all the christmas lights outside of the memorials and white house and other monuments - hope you can show us some layouts with photos from there so the rest of us can see what we are missing! miss you here - thanks for keeping in touch. HUGS!