PDA

View Full Version : Printing Books Help Please

BobbieB
11-25-2007, 03:19 PM
I ran across a thread the other day.
With the pros and cons of 2 different sites that print an entire book.

Any happen to know what they are. I know one is shutterfly but I can't remember the other to save my life. Started with a V as I'm fixing to attempt making pages for this and not just tags.

So any advice is appreciated too

babyofmine
11-25-2007, 03:56 PM
GDS does page printing! :D
But it sounds like you're looking for full book printing, so how about PhotoWorks..oh, maybe you're thinking of Winkflash! My sister used them (she's not a scrapper) and loves them. :D

scrappinali
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Heritage Makers publishes books. I am an independent consultant for them, please take a look at ALastingStory.com (http://www.alastingstory.com). The quality is excellent.

BobbieB
11-25-2007, 04:15 PM
the one that starts with a V is the one where your supposed to be able to design your own cover..

ugh i wish i could find that thread

BobbieB
11-25-2007, 04:23 PM
found it

Viovio

griest
11-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Am working on my second book to be printed at Realbooks.com. I love GDS prints for singles but this is an entire book. I had our alaska vacation printed and it turned out great. You can design the front and back cover just like you would a scrapbook page. Then you get a title page, a dedication page and 20 other pages for $68.00. Each additional page over 20 is only .60 cents. They really did a great job and I found them very personable and helpful. I think they are on the higher side as far as price compared to shutterfly, etc. but the print job was great and the binding has a lifetime warrenty. Hope this helps. Kim