PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Rent?

amyleigh1204
11-21-2007, 05:55 AM
I went to see Rent last night in Shreveport. I was a little nervous about it, because I wasn't sure that I would like it. IT WAS ASWESOME!!!! The music is incredible. In my previous lines of work I have worked with many drug addicts, people with HIV/AIDS, etc., so it was not shocking to me. I was just worried that it would be "uncomfortable", but I really enjoyed it. Now, I am just looking for my next production to go see!

amyleigh1204
11-21-2007, 05:57 AM
I went to see Rent last night in Shreveport. I was a little nervous about it, because I wasn't sure that I would like it. IT WAS ASWESOME!!!! The music is incredible. In my previous lines of work I have worked with many drug addicts, people with HIV/AIDS, etc., so it was not shocking to me. I was just worried that it would be "uncomfortable", but I really enjoyed it. Now, I am just looking for my next production to go see!

Oh...and the guy who played Roger (one of the leads) is a guy named Heinz Winkler. He was the first "South African Idol", People's sexiest man (in South Africa) last year, etc.....SMOKING HOT!!!!!!

tborntreger
11-21-2007, 06:33 AM
No i haven't seen it but I LOVE seeing those types of shows. Sometimes I think I missed my calling...except I can't dance or sing. LOL. I wish I had taken advantage of Broadway the times I was in NY. The last time I was there I wanted to see a show soooooooooo bad.....but i didn't do my research and i was there on a Monday and there were no shows playing. :(

KattyZak
11-21-2007, 06:47 AM
I would love to see it. It looks so good. Theater hasn't been in the budget for a long time. :(

lillypug34
11-21-2007, 08:17 AM
I saw it Amy and LOVED it ... the movie is fantastic too!

Coolscrapbook
11-21-2007, 08:25 AM
Yes, me too. It was fantastic. I saw it several years ago in California, I absolutely love it too.

Sexy__Eyes
11-21-2007, 08:42 AM
I havent had the chance to see it but my oldest son has gone to see it 8 times. All he kept on saying was " Wow mom it's fantastic, go see it" Wish I did.