PDA

View Full Version : My Fiance is going to murderize me

BobbieB
11-20-2007, 06:42 PM
I just went positively stupid in the store. I gave him some warning but only named like 10 bucks not 20 lmao

Oh well in the last 3 weeks he's gotten a new ps2 since his died and Guitar Hero 2 and 3 and a guitar which equals round about 300 bucks so he can deal or I'ma start hiding my moneys lol

ScrapShana
11-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Sounds like he's the one that should worry! You could buy the whole store for what he spent! LOL Don't worry, we all have our moments. Some just last longer than others. hehe

Melody
11-20-2007, 10:02 PM
The only bad thing about buying digital is there is no way to return it! I've been there though. I'm trying sooo hard to control myself since Xmas is coming up too. It doesn't help that all these designers keep coming out with all the fab kits. Stop designing I tell you!! Okay, not really.

Good luck with your fiance!

twirlyjoy
11-20-2007, 10:45 PM
lol - sounds like he did alright himself!!! If he moans, tell him to take his stuff back first!!

gigichet
11-21-2007, 02:49 AM
Hey it sounds like he still owes you some more shopping with the toys that he has gotten lately...so he shouldn't complain about the little bit that you have spent. And if he does threaten to do more shopping that should shut him up...haha