PDA

View Full Version : I'm In Awe!

Sexy__Eyes
11-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Oh my goodness ladies I have to share this with you. As you know my parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary Dec 8th. I have been making layouts and planning their book for months now. Well this past Saturday I downloaded them to Shutterfly and sent my payment with fingers crossed. Today, Wednesday, I received the book in the mail. IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Simply stunning. I would recommend if anyone is interested in the service for Christmas presents check them out. I had a 12x12 Memory book done but they also do 8x8 Brag book. I just wish I could show you the quality of their work. Outstanding.

Mom_of_5
11-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Was it very expensive?

Sexy__Eyes
11-14-2007, 03:58 PM
It cost me 100.00 for 40 pages. The base is 20 pages for 54.99 with 1.50 each additional page. I had just MISSED a sale they were having by 2 days. These prices are for the 12x12 memory book. Im not sure how much the 8x8s are. They do have their own website...Im not sure if I could post it but Im sure you can google it.

tborntreger
11-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Glad to know this Liz. I have been thinking about creating a book for a while now but i have scrapped so out of order that I don't know when I'll ever get to make a book!

myahsmommy
11-14-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm with Theresa on this one. My LO's are all over the place!!! How would I put a book together??? It's such a great thought though!! I hope they LOVE their book!!!

ScrapShana
11-14-2007, 05:06 PM
I, too, have had a problem with LO's being all over the place...so a few weeks ago, I reorganized all my completed LOs. Now I know how many pages I have of each theme, holiday, vacation, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to finish at least one of them and get a book done!
You should photograph your book and upload it for us all to see!

Melody
11-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Yes, I too would love to see a cover pic or maybe an open page 2 spread pic, Liz. Thanks for letting us know how the books are. I was thinking of putting together an album for Christmas so I'm happy to know you're so pleased.