PDA

View Full Version : It's snowing ~!

KattyZak
11-09-2007, 04:58 AM
Just pullled the blinds to see that it is snowing. First of the year. I love snow. Hate the cold and it has been chilly at 30-40 degrees this week, somedays with a nasty wind.

mosser77
11-09-2007, 05:01 AM
No fair!!!! I love snow...the fresh stuff...not when it gets piled on the side of the road and gets all dirty!

I really can't complain...we had a 'cold front' this week and it hasn't been above 80 too much. LOVE IT!

Enjoy your snow!

emst
11-09-2007, 05:12 AM
Sorry but I moved south to avoid the snow and cold, it does get down to the 20's during the night in Jan. and Feb. The first year we left NY we lived in our motorhome until our house was built and was I so mad when they got 6 inches of snow here, I moved to get away from it. Everyone talked about how that was the first time in over 8 years that they got snow, figured the first winter I was here and not even in a house. Love the saying of our builder "Nothings worse than a Red Neck with a six pack of beer under his seat and driving in the snow with 4 wheel drive" and he was born and raised here.

lillypug34
11-09-2007, 05:23 AM
I'm so jealous!! I love snow, can't wait for it to snow here!

Debra
11-09-2007, 05:25 AM
they're calling for snow here too! Can't wait... Yaaaay!!

gigichet
11-09-2007, 07:16 AM
Okay Kathy can you do me a favor and just keep it...I know that is will be here soon enough.

I love the watch it snowing as long as I don't have to go out in it...once I get cold (especially my feet) then I am cold for the winter. And the fact that my hubby drives 2 hours each day to and from work--I don't worry so much about his driving as I do the other crazy people out there. And all of the crazies come out especially for the first snow...

Sexy__Eyes
11-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Its supposed to snow here tonite. Hpe I make it home before it starts.

anitastreet
11-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Debra...snow? You're close to me.. I sure hope not... I've had my fill of it... and it's not all it's cracked up to be :) Give me a Florida winter any day... you know, you might have to wear jeans instead of shorts....but can probably still get away with flip flops :) that's my idea of winter! I so miss Florida this time of year..

KattyZak
11-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Well, at one time the neighbor's driveway was white, then there was just traces of the snow and now I see its completely gone. I guess that is OK because it is a bit too early.
Fun to see who has a love or hate for the white stuff. Ideally, I would like to stay in this winter wonderland through Dec. 31st and then get the heck out of here until April 1st.
Going south sure helps shorten the longevity of this season.