PDA

View Full Version : How long have you been digi-scrappin?

admin
08-31-2006, 10:22 AM
How long have you been digi-scrappin?

debra8898
09-05-2006, 11:08 AM
I've been digiscrapping for just about a year now and love it! I mostly used Photoshop Elements v.4.0 because it's so easy and "user friendly"... I do have cs2 but still find myself going back to elements most of the time...:)

Jodie
09-05-2006, 08:00 PM
I voted less than 6 months. I still do my paper layouts but I LOVE digi scrapping so may cool effects. I'm using PSE3.*smile

hystrix21
09-07-2006, 05:51 AM
Techinally, I've been digiscrapping a long time.
However, reading tutorials and what not don't count, so that cuts my time down from March of this year when I was comfortable to share my layouts with anyone---not even my DH got to see my other ones as I was trying to learn it all!! *laughs*

My oldest is starting an "Alphabet book" for school, where she has to cut out magazine pictures of a certain letter, or paste pictures in her book. After talking to her about this project she has to do, she and I are going to digital scrapbook her entire "Alphabet book" so that way she can have it forever--that and we don't get magazines and Im too lazy to print up pictures!! *nerd

IlaMarie
09-08-2006, 01:53 AM
hystrix21, that is too kewl about your daughter's project. KUDOS to you! And best wishes to her!

Rebecca
09-08-2006, 02:15 AM
I voted for more than a year. About 5 I guess. I know it has been longer but I am basing it on when I realized digital scrapping was a real hobby and I found other like myself. I was dressing up photos long before that with graphics and journaling.

Phoenix
09-08-2006, 05:03 AM
I voted less than 3 months. Its actually just past it really for me. I have been having so much fun so far and still have a lot more to learn. Cheers

Jae
09-09-2006, 08:37 AM
I voted less than an year, probably about 11 months than I've been seriously scrapping. A year and a half ago I started but my old computer wouldn't let me do much without shutting down, so I quite for a while. We got our new computer last October or so and it's been an addiction ever since. :)

Xaria
09-11-2006, 06:40 PM
I have been digiscapping for about 18 months now. I use corel draw/photo paint. I wanted to do paper scapping but was put off by the cost, the mess and the fact that once you have cut a photo, there is no ctrl+z!! That would have to be my favorite key combination on the computer.

Debra
09-11-2006, 07:27 PM
I have been digiscapping for about 18 months now. I use corel draw/photo paint. I wanted to do paper scapping but was put off by the cost, the mess and the fact that once you have cut a photo, there is no ctrl+z!! That would have to be my favorite key combination on the computer.

Yep, and thank goodness for the Undo! I think I'm gonna wear that one out!

sogren
09-16-2006, 07:08 AM
I've been digiscrapping since March.*biggrin

admin
10-12-2006, 06:16 AM
wow.. I'm surprised that we have so many "seasoned" scrappers here...

redring
10-25-2006, 05:05 PM
:) an year. I really suck compared to what I see from those of you who have been scraping for just an few monthes.

twirlyjoy
10-26-2006, 12:29 AM
Can't believe I hadn't replied to this one! I've been scrapping digitally for just over 2 years (wow! thats a long time!). I 'discovered' it when I was looking on-line for papers to print out to use in my card-making. Since then, I have also done paper scrapbooking - not much conventional 12 x 12 paper scrapbooking, but paper bag albums etc where I have mostly printed out papers from digi kits to use.

beany
10-26-2006, 04:50 AM
Ive been at it a year now!Joy got me into it when i moved to the samevillage as her and our kids became friends (Thanks Joy!!). I would not be without either now*biggrin

NicholeAnn
12-05-2006, 12:32 PM
I've been doing it for a few years. Multiple versions of it anyway. lol

Beverley Clarke
12-05-2006, 04:52 PM
We have been using mostly Publisher at our Seniors club for a couple of years now I decided to update from Elements 2 to 4 & just starting to find my way around it !!! Hope to post something soon.

kaylaugh
12-31-2006, 01:35 PM
I voted for less than 3 months because technically my first class was October 6th...that's when I got started with using Photoshop and downloading stuff. But I've also used a variety of computer programs before now to do slideshows, mini albums, etc. So I've been doing something like this for years now...just not involved in this industry/community until October. KWIM?

kaylaugh

steph
12-31-2006, 03:25 PM
I have been digiscrapping for just over a year! I got into it because my dh told me I was spending too much on paper scrapping and that it would be cheaper to do it on the computer... little did he know about digiscrapping sites...lol... I love digiscrapping and wouldn't give it up for the world!!!

Steph

mamashawnato5
01-11-2007, 05:09 PM
I voted less then 6 months. I have been playing around with my programs for awhile now and making pages and collages. I still have to get the hang of things like I can use more then 1 page. I have been having fun so I can't wait to learn some new things.

babydoe
01-11-2007, 05:36 PM
:hi:

I have been digi scrapping since mid September last year. Before that I did paper scrapping, but always hated using up my favorite things and then not having what I wanted on hand.

I was pretty sick last couple of years and was finally forced to take a disability retirment. But I felt so tired all the time I didn't even turn on my computer for almost a year. In September of last year, I finally turned it on and was determined to learn how to use my PS 7 software. I felt like my brain was was just turning to mush now that I wasn't teaching any more. I started looking on the internet for tutorials on PhotoShop and discovered the world of digital scrapbooking. I read a few tutorials, downloaded some freebies and took the plunge a few weeks later and tried making my first layout.

I am addicted now--and as in paper scrapping, I am a paper junkie but now I don't run out of the colors I love any more. And my favorite discovery is Ctl-t
to resize things. I make cards now (mostly to use up all my "stuff") but will never go go back to paper for my scrapbooks. I will admit though that after I have my pages printed, I sometimes will add hidden journaling tags to them and an occasional embelishment.

ckbymommy
01-13-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm just barely at the "more than a year" option. I started researching digi Nov '05, and made my first LO at the beginning of last year. I have been paper scrapping for 13 years.

I spent all of last year working on a 132 page album for my MIL (which is what got me into digi scrapping to begin with)

I still use my paper scrapping stuff, but not as often for pages - mostly for cards and altered items. I love combining both worlds - like creating a hand-made album and putting digi pages in it.

Dawns_Digital_Designs
01-17-2007, 02:50 PM
I have been digi scrapping since March 05. I just wish I was a faster scrapper than I am..LOL.

KellsBells
01-17-2007, 03:28 PM
I voted for over a year ... I started when Asha was born ... really basic LOs but still. I started by using a free program that I had downloaded and then moved to PhotoshopCS .... I have jsut discovered sketch chellenges and I love them!! I don't have to think about where things go but just which papers I want to use! I just wish I had more time to do LO's.

Cheers

okekeca
01-31-2007, 10:27 AM
I have been digi scrapping for about 3 months.
Never tried paper scrapping.
I have been making tags and tubes with PSP before I "converted" to scrapping.

lindajd
02-04-2007, 03:50 AM
I have never actually done anything that I could finish, although I have been tryig for a couple of weeks...I have Never done any Scrapping at all! perhaps if I had I wouldn't find it so diffiutly, well that and a better PC...

Gracies Gran
02-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Just starting. I've been wanting to get into so bad but family matters just haven't allowed the time until now.

Terrell
02-12-2007, 08:50 AM
I have always drawn and sketched etc but I didn't start digi scrapping until October of last year. Now I only do paper scrapping for family. I have been doing my LOs digitally then printing them so that I can make one each for my Dad and my sister. They haven't seen the boys in almost 3 years and my Mom passed away in '95 so they will really like having the traditional scrapbooks when I am done. My Dad doesn't have a computer yet either so paper is best for him right now. :rolleyes1:

Andrea
03-01-2007, 02:12 PM
I been digi scrapping for about 4 years now. I can't go back either. I hate that there isn't an undo!

babyblueeyesx2
03-03-2007, 11:15 PM
only for about a month now

nnylfs
03-04-2007, 08:27 AM
i've been digi-scrapping for just under a year. started paper scrapping 4 years ago with my granddaughter's start in kindergarten (her Mom was active Navy and Dad travelled with his job, so i had my granddaughter living with me) i still paper scrap, and have always used the computer to make elements for it - like making borders and stickers out of kindergarten drawings to use on the pages.

i love digi-scrapping - i can walk away from it and not worry about someone spilling juice on my work, and my husband can't see how "messy" my desk is!

i use photoshop elements 4 - but still learning all it can do.

~sharon

ginabee
03-04-2007, 04:57 PM
I voted less than a year. I started digi-scrapping on my husband's computer with Photoshop. He decided to get me my own computer and I got Photo Shop Elements 4. It was hard at first but, I keep on clicking. I have made about 80 digi LO's, now. Thanks for the tutorials and forum, they are really helping me, also, your encouragement.:blahblah:

TraciJ
04-29-2007, 02:54 PM
I've been digi-scrapping for only about a month now, but I've been playing with Photoshop for YEARS ... just never thought of scrapping with the computer .. silly me! I'm not good with doing things the paper way 'cause once you've goofed it up, it STAYS goofed up :D I'm a HUGE fan of undo or ctrl-z .. most worn out buttons on my computer!

Joyagg
04-29-2007, 04:06 PM
I began "trying" to digiscrap about 3 years ago, but really only began devoting myself to more time at it and getting more down a little over a year ago. Making time is still an issue, but I'm loving the use of templates and now trying some quickpages too...I LOVE THIS!

DottyR57
04-29-2007, 09:31 PM
but have had to spend more time with schoolwork and tests as I went back to college to finish courses for an AAS degree.

babyofmine
04-29-2007, 09:53 PM
I have been "collecting" and buying for almost 2 years now, but I only scrap in spurts. LOL there are some months when I do no pages, but shop a lot. ROFL

nonita63
04-30-2007, 06:15 PM
I have only been doing this for about a week..A friend of mine got me into this.
I still have alot to learn, but I'm willing to learn..

Alana
05-01-2007, 06:23 AM
I have do this for almost 2 years. And I am hocked :laugh:

Scrapcat0220
05-07-2007, 12:42 AM
I think i started this January. I'm not ccompletely digi though. I've been paper scrapping for 5 years.:biggrin:

casey4
05-27-2007, 07:26 PM
been doing personal scraping for about two years.

Babette
05-27-2007, 09:27 PM
I started digi scrapping in the beginning of March ... so less than 3 months. I absolutely LOVE photography ... and started playing with photo manipulation with PSPX (after a friend introduced me) and from there I discovered digi scrapping. I've got SOOO much to learn ... but I can see how much I've improved since my first couple of LO's!! I was always interested in scrapbooking ... but the cost was prohibitive and with 3 cats ... I didn't think that my stuff would survive! Anyway, I really view this as an art and I'm so thankful to have stumbled upon it! I'm completely addicted!

CJsMom
06-12-2007, 05:40 PM
I started digi scrappin in November of 2006. I started using PowerPoint because it is what I had, but now I use PSE 3. I love my paper scrapping which I have been doing for about 9 years, but digi scrappin is a whole new exciting world.

Pahina722
06-22-2007, 05:36 PM
I started in February (I think) by taking a ScrapFest class taught by Rhonna Farrer online. But I really started doing quite a bit in April. I use Elements 5.0--I love hearing about all the CS2 users out there and the cool things they do, but I'm not even thinking about trying to design anything yet, so I think I'll be saving my $$$ towards a digital SLR, not Photoshop for now.

jillybean
06-22-2007, 07:26 PM
I've been digi-scrapping since January of this year. I love that all you need is a computer and Photoshop...there are tons of elements and kits on the internet that you can download to get you started for free. I don't think I'd even know how to paper scrap now--how would I make my pictures change sizes every couple minutes to follow my every whim on a layout?? I love that you can make new paper right there on the spot when you need a mat or embellishment. You never have to stop in the middle of a layout (with all your scrap supplies strewn across the floor) and run to the scrapbook store to get another paper. It's great.

ramsaytom2
10-29-2007, 11:41 PM
i have been doing this for less than two weeks and still learning new things.

kit3524
10-30-2007, 02:40 AM
I voted for over a year, however, I still feel I a beginner. I use PSE4. Finding time is my problem. Work gets in the way of having fun time, but without work can't afford to do to much fun time.:giggle:

Sexy__Eyes
10-30-2007, 03:46 AM
Ive been digiscrapping for almost a year now. I use PSP but also have Photoshop. I havent used that much because it intimidates me. I started by doing graphic pictures...making designs with tubes then animating them. Im limited there so I tried digiscrapping. Been hooked since.

Debra
11-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Ive been digiscrapping for almost a year now. I use PSP but also have Photoshop. I havent used that much because it intimidates me. I started by doing graphic pictures...making designs with tubes then animating them. Im limited there so I tried digiscrapping. Been hooked since.

Don't let it intimidate you... As talented as you are.. you'll kick butt!!:biggrin:

Jazzys Mom
04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
I've been digiscrapping for about 2 years now. My son says I'm addicted! Yup!

Lorrainesbarbies
04-07-2008, 05:15 PM
I have been digital scrapbooking for a little less than one year. I love it! I'm an addict. My husband bought me Photoshop Elements and I have such fun creating!

dbrprc
04-08-2008, 04:15 PM
I just started in February, so just about 2 months. I love it! I still have a lot to learn, but I'm having tons of fun already... :)

Amberpony
04-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I hybrid in the days of DOS:twitcy:
I started total digi pages in the mid 90's & yes all the pages are just fine today! No fading or discoloring. :D
Programs I have used Print Master, Print Artist, Print Shop, MS Word, PS6, PS7, PSE5, & now PSE6 I think that covers them all. :balloons:
It sure is a lot easier now that you don't have to scan in the photos first just plug in your camara chip.*woot

SCRAPPnGRANNY
04-13-2008, 08:20 PM
I've been digiscrapping for about 18 months or so now. I use Photoshop Elements 4, and just love it, although I still have a lot to learn!

Bydelstorp
04-14-2008, 01:08 AM
I started to dabble with digital graphics last December and discovered digi scrapping at the beginning of this year. My first completed layout was for Andrea's February template challenge. Hope I'll sometime get to the point where I'll be able to do really nice layouts without the help of templates.

Victoria32
04-19-2008, 07:56 AM
I started paper scrapping in the mid 1990's, and even then, I was scanning in most of my photos to create my paper scrapbooks. In fact, I just paged through my first one yesterday gain, and both my husband and I were commenting about how far I've come, and how wonderful digi scrapping is.
Helene

I hybrid in the days of DOS:twitcy:
I started total digi pages in the mid 90's & yes all the pages are just fine today! No fading or discoloring. :D
Programs I have used Print Master, Print Artist, Print Shop, MS Word, PS6, PS7, PSE5, & now PSE6 I think that covers them all. :balloons:
It sure is a lot easier now that you don't have to scan in the photos first just plug in your camara chip.*woot

Amberpony
04-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Helene Isn't it nice to be in the cool crowd :wink: It only to a decade to get there but we made it:laugh:
Here to the all those computer lovers from way back:biggrin:

kpieczyn
04-19-2008, 07:02 PM
I've been scrapping for less than 6 months.

I started with Scrapbook Factory & then graduated to PSE5 & then PSE6. I do think Scrapbook Factory was a good way to start. I was able to easily create some layouts & calendars without a lot of learning.

I feel that photoshop elements is so awesome compared to Scrapbook Factory, but if I would have started with PSE I probably would have been so overwhelmed I wouldn't have continued.

Victoria32
04-19-2008, 09:42 PM
I know what you mean about the learning in PSE. I'm still using PSE 4, have 6 in the box, but in no hurry to upgrade. I really like what PSE can do as far as creating scrapbook pages goes. I was on my way, once I understood how layers work. I had trouble getting the brush tool to work as well, but now am comfortable using almost everything it has to offer.

nachtstern
04-22-2008, 02:11 AM
About a week now.
But I used to make icons for my livejournal so I had a head start with Photoshop :wink:

Victoria32
04-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Your Lo's are lovely Nachtstern, so being familiar with your program is a big help in creating wonderful LO's. Looking forward to seeing lots more of your work in the gallery.

nachtstern
04-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Your Lo's are lovely Nachtstern, so being familiar with your program is a big help in creating wonderful LO's. Looking forward to seeing lots more of your work in the gallery.

thank you!!

kayleighm
09-15-2008, 12:27 PM
I base my start time about a month before I joined my first Digi Scrapping forum and so a little over a year. And its been the most fun I've ever had on my computer!

Debra
11-15-2008, 01:28 PM
I base my start time about a month before I joined my first Digi Scrapping forum and so a little over a year. And its been the most fun I've ever had on my computer!

I so agree! Definitely the most fun to be had on the computer :tee::tee:

tbcarter2002
03-26-2009, 09:39 AM
I voted "more than 1 year" but I haven't actually been producing layouts that long. I spent a lot of time "playing" with PSE and looking for/reading tutorials and collecting kits and tools. I've done more layouts since I started participating in the challenges here at GDS than I had done before. It truly is addictive!

scrapmami
04-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Even though I made my first digi layout in 2007, I didn't make another until June of last year. And then, I was really working mostly with quick pages to make easy gift albums for my family. I didn't really get started with serious digi-scrapping until a few months ago.

karbi
04-22-2009, 06:13 PM
I voted less than 3 months but have really only shopped for elements and tutorials during that time. Haven't really created anything yet.

hollandnancy
04-22-2009, 07:49 PM
Made my first digi page several months ago, but I'm moving slowly - reading tutorials and still doing paper scrapping most of the time. The things you can do with digital are really exciting, but also intimidating.

Scrappinsass
07-14-2009, 10:22 PM
I voted 3 months because that's when I signed up for my first CS3 class (beginners). Previous to that I made greeting cards out of real paper using the computer to generate the designs/word art to put on them. But the program I was using was too limited (MS Picture It) so got CS3 and was overwhelmed by it's power, hence the classes. So after starting to learn the program I thought well, if I don't use it, I'll loose it and started to do pages. I now Love It and look forward to the challenges each month.

lgameau
07-15-2009, 12:59 AM
I found and joined this website August 2008. I downloaded the 30 day trial of PSE6, then bought it. I have been happily digi-scrapping since then! Before that I used to make real cards (like Scrappinsass). I have bought some paper scrapping stuff, but never found the time to use it! I am doing a project 365 for the first year of my son's life using Weeds and Wildflowers stuff and have been printing that out! So I have started using the albums that I bought.
I really enjoy digi-scrapping, as you can move things around without risking the paper under the glue! It is very easy to make a card too!
I enjoy the challenges on GDS as it keeps me motivated to scrap the millions of photos that we have!

californiateri
07-15-2009, 07:37 AM
It's been about 2 months for me. I posted my first LO in my first challenge on May 7th.

cjmobxnc1963
07-22-2009, 10:43 AM
I have never done digital scrapbooking at all. I am scanning in photos from my mom's photo albums that start in 1914 and go all the way to last year. My mom has done regular scrapbooking, and she gave me the idea to try the digital kind. I will probably be asking lots of questions.:wub1:

Christie
09-21-2009, 11:12 AM
I voted more than a year, but stilling learning every day

lilusmom
09-21-2009, 07:21 PM
I have been digital for 4 or 5 years and paper for longer than that. I had so many albums that I ran out of room. So now I have most of my layouts on disks and slide shows. I print my layouts myself and put them into books and I also love hybrid and have made 2 books for my gs where he is the "star". I use Fotofusion cuz I am computer illiterate! Easy program and I recommend it for beginners and for others like me. I can do just about everything except extractions. I've learned ways to get around my program to do just about everything else. I do have Elements 4 and Photo Impact Pro and one day I will figure them out. I will, I will, I will!:laugh:

Surfs Up
12-19-2009, 04:29 PM
This is so interesting...I started using the paint program ages ago when I started and could do a lot with it, but not everything I wanted. My son kept telling me to try photoshop. I am not easy with new things so I protested. Now that I am learning, I love it and am doing so much more with it!!! YEA!!!

marshmella
12-19-2009, 08:14 PM
I have been digi scrapping for about 2 1/2 years!!! Still very addicted and I think I will always be :laugh:

southflascrapper
12-20-2009, 06:50 AM
Digiscrapping is a hopeless addiction for me, I have been doing it for over two years now :)
I love using Photoshop.

ScrappyBuckeye
03-21-2010, 06:15 PM
I have been digi-scrapping for 4 years. I have made several albums for my children through their school years. I have not scrapped much for about a year other than small layouts for my iPod. I am hoping to get back in the swing of it!

Jane
(ScrappyBuckeye)

Heather / HK Designs
03-21-2010, 09:32 PM
I have been scrapping since 2007 thanks to my Ernie's sister.. You all know her as Marshmella... Never even heard of it till she showed me.. never touched paper scraps ever in my life either.. hehe.. don't really plan on it either.. I love my digi files.. hehe:wink:

Debra
09-10-2010, 10:04 AM
I have been scrapping since 2007 thanks to my Ernie's sister.. You all know her as Marshmella... Never even heard of it till she showed me.. never touched paper scraps ever in my life either.. hehe.. don't really plan on it either.. I love my digi files.. hehe:wink:

i love my digi files too!! *woot

Arizona Girl
11-18-2010, 07:40 AM
When I first started on this site I was about 2 months into digi scraping.

Flipp
11-22-2010, 08:10 AM
I more than a year:biggrin:

ontiptoe
11-22-2010, 09:36 AM
I started paper scrapping almost 5 years ago and when my daughter was born that year I realized how hard it was to try and have the supplies out and ready to do something. So they are mostly packed and I've been digi scrapping for probably somewhere around 2 years. Love it but can't wait until I can get some of my paper stuff out again. of course with the youngest LO at 2 months that might be a bit yet!:laugh:

GripDesign
06-14-2011, 11:17 AM
Since dec. 2005! Although 6 years (:

koolaid
11-02-2011, 03:13 PM
I have been sence psp 8 came out

extase
11-03-2011, 12:22 AM
I remember i began last september (2010). I never paper scrapped before, it was new for me. I felt in love with and now i scrap every day :) And i design too.

Anisah
11-02-2012, 09:46 AM

We need ctrl-z IRL!

Anisah

Bright Eyes
11-02-2012, 12:12 PM
LOL... it seems longer but it has actually only been about 13 months for me. Was a paper scrapper for years. Tried out a few digi-scrap programs but it didn't really 'jell' for me until I got PSE10 last December. Since then I have learned so much. Love the challenges and forums where we can discuss things.

Els AW
11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Signed up a year ago, searching for printable backgrounds for ATC ;-)
In july this year started with challenges and got hooked forever! :wub1:

scrapangie
11-02-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm digiscrapping for less than 1 year and designing for about 9 months

I use pxpX for about 8 years now this is my old friend lol
and now I'm learning photoshop but it is so difficult wow !

Bright Eyes
11-02-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm digiscrapping for less than 1 year and designing for about 9 months

I use pxpX for about 8 years now this is my old friend lol
and now I'm learning photoshop but it is so difficult wow !

Oh, wow, Angie... I thought you had been digi-scrapping for several years. You are doing fantastic, girl!! :balloons:

scrapangie
11-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Kay I'm digiscraping for less than 1 year but before 8 years I play with pspX ;)

some exemples of what I did

http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/11/25/99/56/angie010.gif

http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/11/25/99/56/angie_13.gif

http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/11/25/99/56/angie_14.gif

http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/11/25/99/56/angie_16.gif

Bright Eyes
11-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Wow, girl... you are very good. :balloons:

6grand
11-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Scrapangie- those are so cool!

~Cheryl~
09-22-2013, 09:03 PM
I've been digiscrapping for the last 6 or 7 years...started out using PhotoImpact Pro 13...but moved onto PSP...I use PSP X5 now, as well as Photoshop CS2...

britnkaysmemaw2
09-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Welcome to GDS Cheryl!

Zéphyr Créa-Designs
11-27-2013, 02:24 PM
I've been digiscrapping for two years... :wink:
But I'm doing graphism since 2005.

jem_scrapper
12-20-2013, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=scrapangie;256912]Kay I'm digiscraping for less than 1 year but before 8 years I play with pspX ;)

some exemples of what I did

I love your blinkies - great work! :love:

I think I need more lessons after seeing those ~ lol

I've been Digiscrapping for quite a while now - will have to try to look back to see when I actually started :wink:

LilyAnn
03-03-2014, 05:26 PM
I've been Digiscrappin' on and off for about 12 years (since I had my daughter). I've really came on board fully about 6 years ago and also dabbled in designing about the same time where I've participated in a designer group which is now defunct. I've been designing and scrapping full time for about 2 years now.

CountryStyleDesigns
05-14-2014, 06:19 AM
I would say close to 10 years