PDA

View Full Version : Plans for the weekend?

ScrappinBikerChick
11-09-2007, 04:13 AM
My plan is...to see Andrew tonight (he is coming home from being out of town) and hopefully go to dinner. Tomorrow we have some cleaning of the house to work on, and a friend is in town and we are having dinner together. Sunday we have our third open house to try and sell our current house (prayers please....we REALLY need to sell). And hopefully amongst all that, I can get some much needed design time in :D

So...what are your plans for this weekend?

emst
11-09-2007, 04:48 AM
I at least am going to try to make it to Andrea's chat tonight and on Sunday there are four of us couples that get together in the afternoon to watch, football or a nascar race, play hillbilly horeshoes, eat and then play dominos. Saturday mornings are my mornings to talk to my friend Sandy back in NY, my kids know not to call then, we've been doing this for over 5 years since I moved down here.
Have fun with Andrew being home for the weekend and I'll say an extra prayer that your house sells and keep my fingers crossed too.

Sexy__Eyes
11-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Recouping from this challenge:twitcy:. My sister and I are meeting at a local restaurant and booking it for my parents 50th anniversary this comming
December. Good luck selling the house, fingers are crossed.

gigichet
11-09-2007, 05:22 AM
Tonight I am attending the Template Chat with Andrea and I may be helping her out with that if she needs me. I have a Scrapbooking Crop that I am supposed to go to on Saturday from 11 am till 11 pm. And I plan on spending the rest of the weekend trying to play catchup. I have been doing some of the challenges from the QOTC challenge and I am so far behind in the galleries right not (14 pages of layout X 12 = 168 layouts to comment on right now) and spend some time with the hubby and family. The crop is at Cassandra's (CJsMom is my daughter) house so I get to spend some time spoiling Caleb.

Good luck to you Jess on selling the house---I have everything crossed for you and I am praying!

KattyZak
11-09-2007, 06:09 AM
Jessica, I didn't know you were selling. Where are you? Our market here is horrible which is having an impact on a lot of things which is why I took a part-time advertising sales job for a new local paper here, I am a Realtor.
Being we are rural suburban there are not a lot of prospects, and the paper is a bit controversial as far as politics, religion, etc. And because of that, after 2 weeks, I tried to quit yesterday, but I guess I am not officially done, ended up running out because my DD had a classmate pass the night before. So, that is freed up some time and relieved a lot of stress but doesn't help with the money.
I am going to write up a letter yet this morning.
Tonight my DD and I along with our church are going to the Revolve tour, a Christian teen girl event in Mpls. and then again, all day tomorrow. I am driving 6 girls in my Expedition so I am wondering if I should drive 20-30 minutes to the fancy car wash to get it all cleaned up today. I would love to do QOTC all day but I really need to get the house cleaned as I have Bunko here on Thurs. My GF is also having a purse party on Sat. so after Revolve, I will probably head over there. Unfortunately Sunday will be devoted to house cleaning and shopping for Bunko prizes.
Jessica, pm me if you want.

mosser77
11-09-2007, 06:13 AM
Good luck, Jess! Hope you have some super people (with money!) come thru and relieve you of your stress!

Last weekend we hit the beach, so I think we'll take it easy this weekend. The house could use cleaning, but I'll probably hang out here all day tomorrow and finish up my QOTC LO's. Going to Andrea's Template Chat tonight :) I'd really like to go see the Fred Claus movie - heard it was good. My DH doesn't like to watch movies in the theater tho, so we'll probably wait until we can rent it! I suppose I could leave him here with the baby and go by myself*wantmore