PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget the NDSD Sale here at GDS!

amyleigh1204
11-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Don't forget that the NDSD Sale is only for today!! It does not go through the whole weekend! For today only you can get 30% off anything in the store, including new products (it does exclude printing and classes).

Hurry over!

Sexy__Eyes
11-03-2007, 12:20 PM
I still cant into the store. :cry:

emst
11-03-2007, 12:38 PM
I finally got into the store and bought 3 new kits but can't get back in to download but that's okay I know I have time to do that. Your Raspberry Chocolate Kit Amy is awesome.

cheeseliz
11-03-2007, 02:25 PM
I've been trying all day to get into the store, but can't - I always seem to get the "Page Cannot be Displayed" message. I can get to the forums and homepage just fine, but I've had my eye on several products and can't get to them in the strore. I know the sale is only for today, so I'm getting frustrated. Any advise? :hairpull:

Sexy__Eyes
11-03-2007, 02:27 PM
I've been trying all day to get into the store, but can't - I always seem to get the "Page Cannot be Displayed" message. I can get to the forums and homepage just fine, but I've had my eye on several products and can't get to them in the strore. I know the sale is only for today, so I'm getting frustrated. Any advise? :hairpull:

We;re all having the same trouble. I'm hope it will be extended. There were several things I wanted.

HollyS
11-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi Ladies, as I mentioned in the other announcement thread, we are experience problems on our site. When everyone is ok, you can shop :) and don't ya be a worrying....we will be extending the sale!

Sexy__Eyes
11-03-2007, 02:29 PM
*woot
Hi Ladies, as I mentioned in the other announcement thread, we are experience problems on our site. When everyone is ok, you can shop :) and don't ya be a worrying....we will be extending the sale!

You rock Holly!

babyofmine
11-03-2007, 03:11 PM
you ROCK! Thanks for doing that. :)

twirlyjoy
11-04-2007, 02:01 AM

Thank goodness for that!!! I knew you'd work something out for us Holly :)

gigichet
11-04-2007, 06:32 AM

I am so glad that you "got my back". You rock girlfriend!