PDA

View Full Version : Challengitis

ScrapShana
11-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I have a disease. At the end of every month I break out in a cold sweat as I anticipate the start of a new month. Then, it happens, the new challenges are posted!! I get out my notebook and pencil and start jotting down the new challenges and requirements, pulling out pictures, kits and templates.....then I dive into creating.

I've been told this disease is not deadly, however, it does cause bouts of insomnia. There is no cure, and even if there was, I'm not sure I'd seek treatment.

Please, be careful, this disease is highly contagious. You may already be infected and not even realize it.

Good thing there's a support group for it. It's the forum here at GDS!!!

Y'all have a great month participating in the challenges. I know I will!!!! :twitcy:

Helen
11-01-2007, 06:15 PM
ROFL - :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know EXACTLY what you mean - I have it too! But I have it at the beginning of the month and at the end of the month. At the beginning when I can't wait to see what the challenges are - and at the end of the month - when I've run out of time and I cry because I can't do all of them because I run out of time!

Sign me up for the support group for this disease!

Thanks! Helen

gigichet
11-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Ok I am right there with you...you are not going to believe this but I have my notebook in my hands right now and I am planning my "To Do" list of challenges. And like Helen I sometimes I am crying at the end of the month cause I seem to never get them all done. Or I feel extremely guilty cause I have downloaded something and can't get the challenge done in time to meet the requirements to get the rest of it (example would be the Template of Andrea's that I downloaded at the beginning of October and I never got the chance to use for the challenge---I am so sorry Andrea and I tried to make up for me being so bad by doing 3 layouts using the template for the second half of October).

What can I say I am a bad person and there are never enough hours in the day to get it all done....I am addicted too...

anitastreet
11-01-2007, 07:06 PM
LOL.. I know what you mean.. it's addicting..the more you do the more you want :) I love the challenges here..and the goodies you get with them! plus I get scrapping done!

emst
11-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Too funny Shana, but I think there are a lot of us that have the disease. It's the first thing I do in the morning and last thing I do at night, I am soooooo sick and I know there isn't any medication for it, it has to work out of your system but they say that only happens to 1 out of every 50,000 people so what are the chances of it happening to me, not very good odds. So we all make the best of it and gone on.

lillypug34
11-01-2007, 07:55 PM
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one!!!
I try so hard to finish every challenge every month ... but I never seem to get there. SO close each time but haven't pulled it off yet.
It's like a challenge within a challenge ...
Elaine you crack me up:lmao:

gigichet
11-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one!!!
I try so hard to finish every challenge every month ... but I never seem to get there. SO close each time but haven't pulled it off yet.
It's like a challenge within a challenge ...
Elaine you crack me up:lmao:

I love it we can call our group of sicko's "the challenge within a challenge" or "the challenged".

lillypug34
11-01-2007, 08:10 PM
I vote for the challenged!!! ROFL:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Feeling inspired to make a blinkie ...

ScrapShana
11-01-2007, 08:58 PM
See, I knew I wasn't alone. We must be passing this infection on to each other through the forum. Which one of you is the one who gave it to me? Oh, I remember...........THERESA and AMY!!! We must warn others. :wink:

emst
11-01-2007, 09:04 PM
It's midnight and I'm feeling so weak and dizzy so many new challenges, my heart is pounding, I'm sweating and it's only the 2nd of November, I don't know how much longer I can hang on but hang on I will if it kills me, I have to get those challenges done:eek:
I heard that it's called a....................oh I know a computer virus

KattyZak
11-02-2007, 06:54 AM
I do look forward to seeing what challenge is going to be up for the next month.