PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for today...11/01

gigichet
11-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Today I am thankful for the my friends and family. And the many different forms of communication that we have in our lives.

When you can talk to those that love and care about you either on the phone, in person, on the computer and they keep you from making what could have been a mistake it makes you grateful for communication and friends.

Thank you my friends--my temper is under control and I am back to normal!

mosser77
11-01-2007, 08:19 AM
I'm thankful I had a gift card when I cleaned up the Halloween clearance aisle this morning at Target.

I'm thankful that Caden didn't have a heat stroke in his costume last night.

I'm thankful that I have a time extension for my October Swap LO since my partner isn't finished either! :)

Seriously, I'm thankful for my Mom, who will drop everything and help me out from miles & miles away.

Coolscrapbook
11-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Today I'm thankful for being alive and kicking and having my children and family around me happy and healthy.

I'm thankful for having enough common sense not to get involved in a business venture 2 years ago that is going extremely sour this week where there is no turning back for the parties involved (my prayers are with them, and may they find a way out of this soon).

I'm thankful my son didn't go into a comma this morning over-eating all the chocolate he collected last night. He seems to keep getting up to the counters to get to the bag of candy every time I turn around!!

I'm thankful my DH is finally cleaning the garage and painting the garage floor after 3 years of promising to do it...he is doing it today!!! yeah!

I'm thankful for "CARS" the movie because if it wasn't for this movie, I wouldn't be able to be here at this forum reading and posting while my kids are glued to "Tow Mater & Lightning McQueen"...

...so many things to be thankful for, can't wait for Thanks Giving, just puts me in the mood already...

Addie

Maisie
11-01-2007, 01:48 PM
I am grateful for my new job.
Without them I wouldn't have this huge blister on my baby toe!!! lol