PDA

View Full Version : November classes!

Andrea
10-31-2007, 07:33 PM
I've sent a welcome email to everyone who has signed up for the November Beginner class and Intermediate class. If you didn't send in your forum name when you purchased the class, make sure you reply to my email or leave a message here in this thread. I am really looking forward to the November classes! If you didn't get an email and you purchased the class, please send me a private message here at GDS. :)

gmill
11-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi Andrea,

I signed up for the Nov. PS/CS3 Super Tips class and I did get my welcome letter, but when I click on the link I don't see the Nov. class listed. The last Super Tips class I see is for Aug. Is ther something else I need to do?

Thanks,
Gloria

Andrea
11-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi Gloria,

Try this direct link instead:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=285

Let me know if you can see it ok.

Hi Andrea,

I signed up for the Nov. PS/CS3 Super Tips class and I did get my welcome letter, but when I click on the link I don't see the Nov. class listed. The last Super Tips class I see is for Aug. Is ther something else I need to do?

Thanks,
Gloria

gmill
11-06-2008, 11:15 AM
No, that doesn't work either. Iam logged in, but it says I don't have permission to view that page........?

I have to pick up my grand son, now. I'll check back later to see if I have access.

Thanks,
Gloria

Andrea
11-06-2008, 11:31 AM
I've sent Holly a message to check on this. I'll let you know or she will get it fixed.

No, that doesn't work either. Iam logged in, but it says I don't have permission to view that page........?

I have to pick up my grand son, now. I'll check back later to see if I have access.

Thanks,
Gloria

HollyS
11-06-2008, 03:52 PM
I've sent Holly a message to check on this. I'll let you know or she will get it fixed.

Done :)

gmill
11-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Holly, Andrea,

Success - I got in! Thank you both for your help.

Gloria

meddy1965
10-24-2009, 05:21 AM
I have just paid for the November class I think. Please could you tell me when it starts. I clicked on the links but I says I don't have permission to view the Page. Also I am supposed to get a free kit or something but I haven't been sent a coupon. Please could you let me know what I have to do now :twitcy:

californiateri
10-24-2009, 06:27 AM
Hi Andrea-
Have a question. I'm thinking of signing up for the CS4 beginner class and was wondering - Are the classes done in the chat room in the class forum or just thru a thread like we do the speed scraps? I can't seem to get my chat room to work right - that's why I'm asking. My DH is buying me the CS4 for my birthday and I'd like to take the classes to learn how to use it correctly.

Andrea
10-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Hi! The class starts Novebmer 4th. I think I just sent you an email with information about the class. Let me know if you didn't get it. I think Debra sent you a PM with the information for the free collab kit. As for the class, you don't need to do anything until it starts on the 4th. :)

I have just paid for the November class I think. Please could you tell me when it starts. I clicked on the links but I says I don't have permission to view the Page. Also I am supposed to get a free kit or something but I haven't been sent a coupon. Please could you let me know what I have to do now :twitcy:

Andrea
10-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Hi! The classes are work at your own pace. There is not a specific time when the classes meet. The classes are taught in a private forum. The forum is always open after the start date of the class. New lessons are posted weekly in the forum in pdf format. You can go to the class forum and download lessons and then ask questions there also. There is a special gallery set up for everyone to display their homework and see what past students have done with particular assignments. I am always available to help you and answer your questions also. Please let me know if I can answer any further questions you might have about the classes. I hope you can sign up! :)

Hi Andrea-
Have a question. I'm thinking of signing up for the CS4 beginner class and was wondering - Are the classes done in the chat room in the class forum or just thru a thread like we do the speed scraps? I can't seem to get my chat room to work right - that's why I'm asking. My DH is buying me the CS4 for my birthday and I'd like to take the classes to learn how to use it correctly.

californiateri
10-24-2009, 04:57 PM
What's the last day that you can sign up? Would I still be able to sign up on November 1st? (would rather get the November collab than the October one :laugh:)

Andrea
10-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Nov. 7 is the last day so you can definitely get the Nov. collab.

What's the last day that you can sign up? Would I still be able to sign up on November 1st? (would rather get the November collab than the October one :laugh:)

californiateri
10-25-2009, 07:25 AM
Great - I'll sign up on the first. I should have the software by then - it's coming in the mail.

irishgull
10-26-2009, 05:01 AM
Hi Andrea,
I was thinking to sign for the classes for CS4. But at the moment I have only Photoshop CS and I think I will not get CS4 before the second week of November. Is it a problem? Do you thik I can adapt the first classes for CS?
Rosie

Andrea
10-26-2009, 06:42 AM
Hi Rosie,

Yes, you can adapt the lessons, especially with the first class. You can always ask me questions too as I do have a copy of Photoshop CS. :)

Hi Andrea,
I was thinking to sign for the classes for CS4. But at the moment I have only Photoshop CS and I think I will not get CS4 before the second week of November. Is it a problem? Do you thik I can adapt the first classes for CS?
Rosie

irishgull
10-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Thank you Andrea, I will definetely sign for the classes at the beginning of November.
Rosie

dodiesa
10-30-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi Andrea!

I've signed up for the basic PS and AI classes but I haven't received an email as of yet. Should I have?

Thanks,
Dodie:laugh:

Andrea
10-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Hi Dodie,

You should receive an email from me within 23 hours of signing up. I think I remember sending them to you. What is your order number and I'll take a look?

Hi Andrea!

I've signed up for the basic PS and AI classes but I haven't received an email as of yet. Should I have?

Thanks,
Dodie:laugh:

dodiesa
10-31-2009, 03:02 AM
Hi Andrea!

Thanks for the quick reply!

My order number was #240600.

Thanks,
Dodie

Andrea
10-31-2009, 10:04 AM
Hi Dodie,

Looks like I sent the info to you on the 26th. It may have gone to your spam folder. I will copy the email and send it to you in a PM, so look for that.

Hi Andrea!

Thanks for the quick reply!

My order number was #240600.

Thanks,
Dodie

dodiesa
10-31-2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks Andrea!

I'll go check my PM box now.

See you on Wednesday!
Dodie

techie girl
11-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Andrea, I am sign up for the November PSCS3 Advanced #2. The link you sent me comes here.Is there a link to the Advanced #2 classes yet?
Thanks

Andrea
11-02-2009, 08:02 AM
The classes are not set up yet. You should be able to see them after Wednesday. :)

Andrea, I am sign up for the November PSCS3 Advanced #2. The link you sent me comes here.Is there a link to the Advanced #2 classes yet?
Thanks

mikelinz
11-08-2009, 02:29 PM
hi Andrea
i have signed up for the intermediate class for november (even though I am still finishing up the beginner one). Haven't had an email though. I have to admit that I didn't like having everything sent at once, it was a recipe for me not getting through it all. I definitely prefer a lesson at a time.

Andrea
11-09-2009, 06:59 AM
The forum is still open through November so you have time to finish. :
) I'll resend the info to you for the November classes. Let me know right away if you don't have access.

hi Andrea
i have signed up for the intermediate class for november (even though I am still finishing up the beginner one). Haven't had an email though. I have to admit that I didn't like having everything sent at once, it was a recipe for me not getting through it all. I definitely prefer a lesson at a time.

meddy1965
12-26-2009, 11:35 PM
:biggrin:Hi Andrea, I was wondering if I can still submit Homework to the gallery for marking. I signed up for the November class but only submitted three lots of homework due to my son being ill.
I would like to finish this so I can go on to the next level. Please could you let me know if this is ok or was there a time limit to the course???

Andrea
12-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Yes, you can still submit homework. I get an email when anything is posted in the homework galleries. I'm not sure if the forum is still open or not. Were you able to get all of the lessons downloaded?

:biggrin:Hi Andrea, I was wondering if I can still submit Homework to the gallery for marking. I signed up for the November class but only submitted three lots of homework due to my son being ill.
I would like to finish this so I can go on to the next level. Please could you let me know if this is ok or was there a time limit to the course???