PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for today...10/31

gigichet
10-31-2007, 06:08 AM
I am so thankful just to be here today and to be able to feel all of the aches and pains of the morning (I must have slept wrong cause I have a stiff neck and back today). Today is a gorgeous fall morning and I am glad to be here to enjoy each and every day...

Pahina722
10-31-2007, 09:38 AM
I am thankful that today is Halloween, so I'll be able to hand out all that yummy candy tonight and take the rest to school tomorrow for my students. We bought our favorite candy two weeks ago---so for 14 days, I've been dragging myself past the pantry as the candy calls out to me, "Paige, you know you want me. You know it's just a matter of time until I wear you down. I'll be on your hips soon enough; just give in and eat up!"

But I made it!

And since I'll be accompanying my son while he trick-or-treats, I don't even have to resist the candy as I hand it out. Life is good!

emst
10-31-2007, 10:30 AM
I am thankful that it is back in the 70's today for me and for the trick or treaters that I hope I get a lot of tonight.

Antje
10-31-2007, 01:47 PM
I am thankful that my boys went to bed so easily today (had to bring them alone, normally DH helps me but wasn't here).
And I am thankful that we at least had one group of trick or treaters (same as last year and both years I have been prepared). Most people don't have candy for them, so the kids were happy to get something here...
Now DH is eating the rest - LOL