PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for today...10/29

gigichet
10-29-2007, 09:10 AM
You know I have been thinking of doing something like this for a while now and why not start it on Monday. (And if you all like this then I will start a new thread daily. So let me know what you think of this thread.) So many times we see something on the news or hear of something happening to someone and think “Oh I have so much to be thankful for”. And even on our worst day we can look around and see that we are so much better off then others are. I have a home where so many are homeless, I have clothes, food for my table where so many go hungry, etc. Sometimes we just need to be reminded what we have to be thankful for and for what we do have! So what do you have to be thankful for today?

Sexy__Eyes
10-29-2007, 09:31 AM
Well it's NOT the 2 loads of laundry and tons of house cleaning I have to do. But it could be worse. I could have 5 loads and more rooms to clean. :laugh:
Seriously I am thankful for finding you ladies. With your words of praise and inspiration I think I would have given up. I have been on other graphic forums but this one is different. Its like we are all family. You ladies are the BEST!

Maisie
10-29-2007, 09:41 AM
I am thankful for my(brothers and sister) family. No matter how dysfuntional they are, I love them.

lillypug34
10-29-2007, 10:03 AM
I am thankful for GDS:wub1:
and that the RED SOX won the world series!

gigichet
10-29-2007, 10:10 AM
Today I am thankful for many, many things including this warm cup of coffee on a cold fall day.

emst
10-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Today I'm thankful that all of us made it home safe and sound from our trip to Florida. Every day I'm thankful for all of you here at GDS, the best of the best are here, and for my new friends that I've made since I've been on this site.
Elaine

Antje
10-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Today I am thankful for the smiles on my little boys faces. They show me how much I am loved and trusted and that is such a warm and wonderful feeling.
(Sorry, just saw a TV show with a little boy called Lukas - like my little one - nearly drowning and got all sentimental.)

Mom_of_5
10-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I am thankful that my grandparents are still alive and my children have a chance to see them this coming weekend. Seeing them is something rare since they live in Texas and we live in Ohio.

Debra
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
What a fantastic thread Gwen... :)

I'm thankful for almost everything! Yes, I know that's a bit much, but I constantly thank the Good Lord for giving me such wonderful children and keeping them safe and healthy. I'm thankful for my family (hugs to Holly) and for whatever forces came together to create such a warm and friendly community here at GDS!

Ok... enough mush from me in one post! *cringe*

KattyZak
10-29-2007, 09:38 PM
I am thankful that my DH is working at the lake tomorrow and then off to So. Dakota hunting for the rest of the week. Don't get me wrong, love the man, but 2 computers and 4 in the family...makes the odds much better for computer time.

ramsaytom2
10-29-2007, 11:52 PM
i am thankful for my family. I love and trust them and that is such a wonderful feeling.

wildstorm
10-30-2007, 02:06 AM
I am with Debra. I am so thankful I have been blessed with children & grand children. A husband I love. A job I enjoy. Wonderful friends here who make me feel so talented. And my health.