PDA

View Full Version : The Flip Side of Debra's Question..

KattyZak
10-28-2007, 01:03 PM
Debra asked what you didn't like so I thought I would ask what do you like or moreso what is the couple things that will grab you?
Lately for me its grid papers, ribbon wrap, especially gingham, and newsprint.
Keeping it to a couple things that are presently wowing me.
Oh, I have to add, that which is in colors that I tend to scrap in.

Antje
10-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Okay, at the moment rich colors do it for me. And I just love heart ribbons, brushes, overlays, bowed ribbons, stitchings and color or glitter splashes or splotches or sprays. I don't think I could resist a kit that has those splotches in it.
And I love bold textures with torn or folded parts and cardboard elements. And I somehow need wordarts. I am not so big on journaling, so the right wordart just has to be.
And as I only have boys, I do not tend to by too much pink, orange, red, purple and so on. If reds or oranges are included in a kit with boys colors - perfect.

KattyZak
10-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Anyone else?

ABitDaffy
10-28-2007, 07:11 PM
I am a sucker for paper - if a paper is just gorgeous, I almost can't resist it. I am not really a big fan of traditional elements - bows, flowers, and buttons I can do without. But, I'm really loving ribbon wraps right now. Also, I really like doodled elements, particularly if they're colored cutely. That's probably because I've got little kids.

anitastreet
10-28-2007, 08:05 PM
I could have written Daffy's post...I love great paper..(there are many GDS kits lately that the papers were just awesome...from colors to textures, they've been a joy to work with!).....I will buy a kit for the paper alone sometimes and yes, ribbon wraps are really cool too....as are doodles...

I love edge overlays..for photos and whole pages..and stitching...I love realistic textures on ribbons and elements...

and I love kits that color coordinate with other kits....the more verastile a kit the better...

and I love girly feminine kits.. of course I have two girls :)

inge
10-29-2007, 02:40 AM
I have a thing for cardboard...I'll have to admit!
No children here (yet) so that often limits the choice.

babyofmine
10-29-2007, 04:09 AM
I love doodle and word-art, as long as the w/a isn't colored, so I can use it on any page.
"boy" themes, grungy, and colorful do it for me. LOL

Mom_of_5
10-29-2007, 06:55 PM
I like wordart, overlay edges, stitching, and BOLD BRIGHT colors!

KattyZak
10-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Me, too...like word art and overlays. Bold colors are good, too.