PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Up To?

twirlyjoy
10-27-2007, 04:09 AM
what are you all doing this weekend???

Emi is playing at a friends right now, and the other two are watching tv until later this afternoon, when it is the highlight of our village's calendar!! It is Liphook Carnival!!! So, we will watch the procession of floats and the go and watch the fireworks!
Then tomorrow, after losing an hours sleep cos our clocks go back, the girls are off to their Dad's, and later we are off to see my Dad!

Sexy__Eyes
10-27-2007, 04:33 AM
Sounds like fun Joy...its raining here today so Im homebound. Scrapping time!!!

Debra
10-27-2007, 05:06 AM
hmm... looks like you've got a busy weekend Joy... and Sexy..I'm so jealous!

It's raining here too this morning. Hannah has dance and then supposedly a soccer game - don't think that's going to happen...then we're going to babysit for a friend this evening, then dance again tomorrow morning, a piano recital in the afternoon and then a Halloween party tomorrow night... Can I please just go back to bed!

tborntreger
10-27-2007, 05:08 AM
We're going to pick up a few more pumpkins and maybe some decorative grass today. Tomorrow we're going to the zoo for "Boo at the Zoo" where all the kids dress in their costumes and Trick or Treat. It's a lot of fun.. Hope you have a great weekend!

gigichet
10-27-2007, 05:23 AM
Sounds like everyone is gonna have fun and busy weekends...well this is the first weekend in about a month that I am actually at home. So we are going to have a lazy, kick back and do what we want to weekend. Sleep in, watch some old movies, maybe some scrappin for me, possibly we will take a nap---oh I love these kind of weekends. Have fun everyone!

emst
10-27-2007, 05:26 AM
My day for today is sadly leaving Florida and a 11 hour drive home. What a week we've had, it's going to be awful quiet when we get home.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

KattyZak
10-27-2007, 06:16 AM
I'm going into work for a bit. Later I am taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. We haven't been in a few years so I am kind of looking forward to that and tonight we might even carve them.
Theresa, have fun at the zoo boo, that was one event that we never made though I always wanted to.

lillypug34
10-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Emma just had her first class at The Little Gym ... boy, that was an adventure! So fun to watch her interact with all the other 2 year olds. They played with balls, bubbles, a parachute and all kinds of tumbling equipment! I wish I were 2 again!
Emma is one fearless little thing ... not sure if that's good or bad lol!

Debra
10-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Emma just had her first class at The Little Gym ... boy, that was an adventure! So fun to watch her interact with all the other 2 year olds. They played with balls, bubbles, a parachute and all kinds of tumbling equipment! I wish I were 2 again!

Aww Beckie... I hope you scrap this memory..would love to see it!:vb_chirolp_iei:

gigichet
10-27-2007, 10:36 AM

I second the motion for you to scrap her first gym class. I bet she was adorable.

And Theresa you need to post more pictures from the pumpkin patch and the Zoo Boo.

Elaine can't wait to see the layouts from Florida and the Disney trip.

Debra how about some pictures of the piano recital and the Halloween Party.

And I can't wait until after Halloween to see all of the wonderful layouts of the kids and grandkids.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Antje
10-27-2007, 12:02 PM
We are having a pretty lazy weekend. Today, Robin was visiting his grandma (my MIL) and aunt, as he is doing every Saturday whenever they have the time (this is most of the time...). My mother was here to take care of Lukas, so we had some much needed time to do some chores around the house.
Tomorrow, we will have my mother over again for lunch and coffee, she wants to play with the kids and we will all just have a good time.
Wish you a wonderful weekend!

Sexy__Eyes
10-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Sunday here and I'm off for more photos. I'm begining to rescrap the ones I have...hagd e1.

Debra
10-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Sunday here and I'm off for more photos. I'm begining to rescrap the ones I have...hagd e1.

Still very jealous Sexy...

Glad everyone's having a nice weekend!! *woot

tborntreger
10-28-2007, 10:58 AM

Liz your photos are gorgeous. Can't wait to see more!

gigichet
10-28-2007, 11:45 AM
Today is another lazy day for us...my husband came home Friday night with one heck of a cold and I think that he is sharing it with me. How sweet he is...so we are just resting and watching old movies the housework will wait until next week.

Debra
10-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Aww Gwen... hope you don't get too sick.. better rest rest rest!

twirlyjoy
10-28-2007, 12:22 PM
oh no Gwen - have spent this last week with a horrible cold, hope you don't get it too, cos it really isn't nice.

gigichet
10-28-2007, 12:26 PM
oh no Gwen - have spent this last week with a horrible cold, hope you don't get it too, cos it really isn't nice.

Hope that you feel better soon. I am pumping my body with vitamins so I am trying. Thank you and Debra for the concern...

Sexy__Eyes
10-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Wow theres not many leaves left on the trees...but I did get a few good ones.