PDA

View Full Version : Decisions Decisions

Scrappy_Princess
10-26-2007, 09:30 AM
Ok... So i had just moved not that long ago.. and just now got my computer back.. Well.. my computer is not in the same condition.. and i cant scrap right now... then My daddy calls me last night he ask me what i want for my birthday... Im thinking.. my birthday... thats a lil ways away... then i look at the date... and holy crap my birthday is in 2 weeks :balloons:.... Well... My brother is going to get me more ram.. My FI is going to get internet at home... and my "other daddy" just gave me a hard drive.. .YEA WITH IN A COUPLE WEEKS MY COMPUTER WILL BE BACK... WOO_HOO
But now i gotta decide what to tell my daddy i want... I want something to help either with my computer... or scrapping... But i dunno what...
Is Wacom really hard to use.. is it worth having... hmmm...
I was also debating ACDSEE... But i dunno... I really dont know what i want...lol... and i have to tell him soon... Any ideas...????
(Ohhh and yes.. i may be turning 22, but im still daddys lil girl , so yuppers my dad still ask me what i want for my Birthday.. lol... My FI thought it was really weird for my dad to call me and aask what i want ,.... hehe)

mosser77
10-26-2007, 09:50 AM
I would ask for ACDSee, or maybe a gift certificate to the GDS store??? :)

Antje
10-26-2007, 12:48 PM
I would go for the gift certificate - I wouldn't find time organising my stuff anyway, so why not have some fun shopping?

Mom_of_5
10-26-2007, 01:43 PM
I would DEFINITELY go for a gift certificate to the GDS store! Scrapping with new products is WAY more fun than organizing the products!! :wink: