PDA

View Full Version : From a mommy's heart - a request

myahsmommy
10-23-2007, 09:19 PM
I've debated about whether to put this post up or not. My thought is what could it hurt?? So here goes...

Cystic Fibrosis runs in my family. I have a cousin with it and an aunt that passed away before I was born. My husband is not a carrier of any of the top 25 genes they test for. I am a carrier, of one of the most common CF genes.

My precious baby girl , who is 10 months old, is being tested on Thursday to see if she has CF. The thought alone makes me break into tears... My heart is breaking, knowing what she'll have to go through with the persperation test on Thursday. An hour and a half long, they hook her up to make her sweat. She has to produce enough to be able to test. From there, I'm not sure how long it takes to get the results back.

So, my request is that you will all have Myah in your prayers. Thursday and after... I've put in a link to my newest page of her. Pray for my baby!! Pray for her mommy :) I'm being as strong as I can for her right now! Thank you so much for reading this post!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=13887&ppuser=6213

Melody
10-23-2007, 11:40 PM
You both are in my thoughts. Be as strong for your daughter as you can. Both of you take care.

Sexy__Eyes
10-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Your in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck shes a cutie.

twirlyjoy
10-24-2007, 01:08 AM
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers .

mosser77
10-24-2007, 02:20 AM
Absolutely. Be strong.

ABitDaffy
10-24-2007, 02:45 AM
My eyes filled with tears just reading your post! I will add you and Myah to my prayer list. I'll pray for you to have peace and strength on Thursday and that the results will come back quickly and that the results will show no evidence of CF. Please keep us posted and let us know if there's anything we can do!

HollyS
10-24-2007, 02:53 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you!

griest
10-24-2007, 03:09 AM
I understand completely what you are going through. My middle son was tested for CF when he was 8 months old. His results were negative and I pray for the same for you. The test wasn't so bad and he could plaly and even eat lulnch while waiting. Although his breathing plroblems persisted until he was about 10, he is now a healthy happy 24 yr old. Keep the faith. BTW--Maya is a very beautiful little girl, you must be burstin witih pride! Take care, we'll be prayin.

Antje
10-24-2007, 03:13 AM
I will keep you and your family and especially your precious little girl in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that the test is not too hard on all of you and that the result will show no evidence of CF!

bellasmama
10-24-2007, 03:15 AM
You and Myah are in my prayers.
Connie

tborntreger
10-24-2007, 03:21 AM
Oh Tisha, I know how frightened you must be. I will keep you and Myah in my prayers for sure! I hope the testing will prove that she isn't affected w/ CF. Please keep me posted. HUGS.

ScrappinBikerChick
10-24-2007, 03:32 AM
myah as well as you and the rest of the family are in my prayers! i hope the test goes well.

emst
10-24-2007, 04:04 AM
How could we not all pray for Myah, we're all like family here and I feel for you all. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Elaine

Debra
10-24-2007, 04:28 AM
You're in my prayers as well. I'm so sorry Myah and you have to go through this. Big hugs to you both.

Andrea
10-24-2007, 04:31 AM
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts! I hope all goes well with the test!

gigichet
10-24-2007, 04:52 AM
As I sit here crying I can only imagine what you are going through...you and the family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know that will all of us praying for you that has to ease your fears a bit. And never, never be afraid or hesitate to share with us...we are your extended family and we all care about you. Please keep us posted and prayers and {{{{{hugs}}}}} are going out for you and little Myah. God Bless You...

lillypug34
10-24-2007, 05:32 AM
Tisha I can't imagine how you're feeling right now. Find peace in the fact that you are doing the absolute best for your baby girl and no matter what the outcome your faith will pull you through. You have all of our support and prayers and we're looking forward to hearing that your cutie pie is going to be ok! She sure is lucky to have a loving mama like you ...

KattyZak
10-24-2007, 07:05 AM
Will be thinking and keeping both you and Myah in our prayers.

rachnmaddie
10-24-2007, 09:42 AM
Will be thinking and praying for you both. ((HUGS))

Rach

ScrapShana
10-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Oh my. I'll definately put you all into my prayers. Blessings to you.

anitastreet
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm glad you posted...you have our prayers for strength and an easy time with the test on Thursday, for quick resuts and a negative result. (((hugs))) to you and your family. Please let us know how it goes.

kel3120
10-24-2007, 04:16 PM
I cannot imagine what you must be going through. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

inge
10-25-2007, 08:42 AM
You both are in my thoughts !