PDA

View Full Version : Did ya miss me?

babyofmine
10-22-2007, 04:27 AM
I was on vacation with DH's family! I've been gone for 9 days. c'mon, you noticed I was gone, right??:wub1: I sure missed all y'all, anyway. :laugh:

Debra
10-22-2007, 04:42 AM
Welcome Back Julie!! Did you have a good time? Where'd you go?

Glad you're back! :tee: You Never get to do that again..hehe!

HollyS
10-22-2007, 05:00 AM
welcome back girl....fill us in on the fun!!!

Sexy__Eyes
10-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Welcome back...hope you had a great time...cant wait to see the photos...you did take some right? lol

gigichet
10-22-2007, 06:03 AM
Yes we missed you...glad to have you back. Can't wait to see all of the new pictures that you are sure to have after 9 days.

KattyZak
10-22-2007, 08:06 AM
I noticed. Where did you go?

babyofmine
10-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Well, we drove over to Williamsburg, Virginia and checked into the condo that my MIL rented for the week. (sounds exotic, doesn't it?? :laugh: ) Then the next morning we went downstairs and found that MIL and SIL had arrived okay, though 3 hours later than they thought they would. MIL had flown in from Utah, and she happened to be on the same plane as SIL, via Minniapolis, but the plane took off 3 hours late. lovely! Anyway, we puttered around for the next 5 days, and SIL flew back home and we left on Friday to rendezvous (there I go with the fancy words) with BIL and his family, who are staying just 3 towns over from our "home" town in Kentucky. MIL, BIL and his wife had a business conference, so I watched the kiddos. I did take a ton of pictures, I almost ran out. :D I do hope to get some scrapping done, but we discovered MICE in our house. I am so mad!!! I will not rest until I have caught them all. ugh!
Oh, and BIL's family is here for the next few days, so we are hoping to get together a bunch before they go, since we haven't seen each other for 3 years. :)

KattyZak
10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
Sounds like a great time...you better get scrappin' so we can see all the fun you had.