PDA

View Full Version : How About You?

Debra
11-14-2006, 06:06 AM
I was just thinking, I love being my age, which is 43. But then again, turning 30 was a great time in my life... I remember feeling like I had finally become an adult (cough, cough, kinda) *wub

What about you? What do you think was / or is the best age to be? And why?

Think we could scrap a page about this? I'm thinking it might be fun! *biggrin

LOL.. or better yet, the worst age to be... for me, that would have to be 13.. one big walking hormone, all ackward and insecure... YUCK!! That might be a pretty depressing scrapping page *:no *:no

Daniellesmama
11-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Thirty was my ideal too. I thought I would be taken more seriously because it was an adult age. But the ladies I work with still call me "kid", so you can't win! LOL

I'm almost 34 and still pretty happy being in my 30's.

okblues
11-16-2006, 05:02 AM
I'm 48 now, pushing that 50 mark. I think my early thirties were the best. I was financially secure, had a good job & stable marriage. All the insecurities of my teens were long gone by then. The only think lacking was children, but we made up for that later, lol.

ChristyHC
11-16-2006, 05:49 AM
I am turning 30 this January and if I think about it too much I start freaking out. The hardest age for me was probably high school. I just never could fell like I fit in. Loved the early 20s - end and just out of college - sorta starting my life.

JaJue
11-16-2006, 06:06 AM
I'm 23 *wub I like my age, but i don't know what i think about it in 10 or maybe 20 years *g*
When i see my children i think 1-5 years must be a great age...so much fun and the biggest problem is, when Mum says "no" *wink

beany
11-16-2006, 10:31 AM
I am unsure about my age! *33* i like who i am and who i have become as a person, but there are things that happen around me that i cannot control and i hate that. Why can't i control them? Am i too old or not old enough to have the skill!! I've got wiser to my Dh mother, and i don't like her or his sister one little bit. Friends are far more important to me now. I love and adore my family and i cherish them more than ever. I suppose i like my age really - i just wish that as i get older my body wouldn't go with me!! LOL*biggrin