PDA

View Full Version : Going out of Business Sale

ckbymommy
10-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Well, the time has come for me to focus more on my family and my non-digi career and so I am leaving gDS's designer club. While I am a bit sad that this part of my life needs to take a back seat for a while, it is the best move for me. The items in my store (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=18) will be on sale 50% off for the duration.

I want to thank everyone here for being so supportive of me and my designs. I still plan on remaining a member of gDS, so you will still see me around.

Anyway, chekc out my store (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=18) and grab your favorites before they are gone forever.

Helen
10-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Melanie - we'll miss you as a designer around here - your custom blinkies and custom kits and whimsical kits were great! And your pj chats were a lot of fun with all the games and humor!

Glad to hear you'll still be hanging out here! With your photography studio, scrapbook store, and new job at the school - and your family - I don't know how you were doing it all - sounds like you are making the best decision to focus on your non-digi stuff and your family.

HUGS!!!!!

Helen

Andrea
10-15-2007, 08:19 PM
Sorry to hear that you are leaving! We will miss you! :)

emst
10-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Wow Melanie this is a sad surprise, you will be missed here. Does that mean that I won't get to have another PJ chat with you, I so enjoyed my first one the other night. I'm glad that we will still see you around here.
Elaine

KattyZak
10-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Melanie, seems you have your priorities in order - that's a good thing.
Best to you and hope to see you around lots.

twirlyjoy
10-15-2007, 10:44 PM
awww Sorry to hear that Melanie, but totally appreciate that family comes first - hope you'll still pop in to say hi :)

mosser77
10-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Best wishes to you Melanie!

Mom_of_5
10-16-2007, 03:52 AM
Good Luck with your life adventures!

Sexy__Eyes
10-16-2007, 04:08 AM
Sorry to hear that Melanie but I totally understand. Good luck hun.

gigichet
10-16-2007, 05:17 AM
Melanie we will miss you as a designer but I hope that you are still going to hang around GDS. I know what you mean life seems so crazy these days and there are never enough hours in the day. Best of luck to you and see you on the boards!

kel3120
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Oh that's too bad!! Like others have said though, it's good that you know where your priorities are. Good luck to you!

inge
10-16-2007, 09:37 AM
You have made some amazing stuff during your time here as a designer ! We'll miss them !

Maisie
10-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Wow! Melanie,I am so sorry.
But I'm glad we'll still see you around the site!

ScrapShana
10-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Oh how sad! I love your designs!! But, your family should always come first, and if that means putting your digi designs off for a while, then so be it. You will not regret your decision I'm sure. Love and blessings to you. :)

Doro
10-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Sorry to hear that Melanie:sad44:
Good Luck for you and your family!:wink:

tborntreger
10-17-2007, 11:37 AM
We'll miss you!! Hope you won't be a stranger!

babyofmine
10-22-2007, 03:46 AM
Melanie, I had a blast right from the beginning on this site, due in large part to you! :D Your games were so much fun, and the chats were a blast. I pray all the best for you in your ventures (and maybe adventures!). You rock!

ckbymommy
10-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Thank you, everyone, for all your well wishes and support!

I have one more chat in store for you all, Thursday November 1 at 9pm est (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=96&day=2007-11-1).

Attendees will receive a grab bag filled will all sorts of items that have never been offered before, items that will not ever be available for purchase.

AND!!! One lucky winner will receive a gift certificate to pick up anything they want from my store before it's all gone for good!

I look forward to seeing you all then ......