PDA

View Full Version : Let's get Inspired....

Debra
11-12-2006, 04:14 PM
How are you feeling these days? The holidays are coming... are you ready to get inspired to do some awesome scrapping? *biggrin

Wendy
11-12-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm ready to scrap lots of Christmas gifts :) I have some done already along with lots of cards. I'm looking forward to the holidays this year and want to 'make' as many gifts as I can.

I can't say here what I am making cause some of the recipients of the gifts visit here*rolleyes

Debra
11-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Oh boy... you sound a bit like Santa.. I think I better be good for goodness sake! j/k :)

okblues
11-12-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm working on calendars for gifts, but can't seem to really get in the Christmas spirit. Maybe after Thanksgiving, when we get the tree & decorations up.

Xaria
11-12-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm halfway through my Christmas cards and I might scrap a couple of additions to some presents.
I love Christmas and generally have it planned out ages in advance*smug

Phoenix
11-12-2006, 09:30 PM
hmm I dont know.. christmas too me is more stress than anything.. so i just dont know. I do plan to make a calendar but Im having issues with ideas or inspiration

Debra
11-13-2006, 05:34 AM
Well I was more thinking along the lines of scrapping...lol. NOT Christmas shopping.. hehe! I'm gettting to be an old bah-humbug myself!!

redring
11-15-2006, 05:04 PM
LOL! you two . No humbuging alowed. I scraped father-in-laws present. Marched him right outside and took pics of his new prised possesion, His harly. Im going to send them to be printed 12x12 for me. Anyone know an good place?
Then im framing them. Im trying to make an book for my dad too. but ive hit an creative block.