PDA

View Full Version : NEW Halloween Mask Templates and Masks

Helen
10-12-2007, 07:56 AM
I had SO much fun making these Halloween Mask Templates and Masks! I hope you like them!

You're seeing them FIRST and they are ONLY available at GDS!

Halloween Mask Templates (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=998) and Halloween Masks (http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=997)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/HelenEhrenhofer/my%20gds%20kit%20previews/he_halloween_mask_templates_LRG.jpg

This set of 7 Mask Templates can be used for many things!
By using your stash of papers and elements and techniques, you can custom make your own personal mask for your layouts, cards, invitations, and hybrid projects like making a mask to wear on Halloween - party decorations, etc.

PLUS if you have been blurring out the faces of people in your layouts before uploading them to galleries OR if you have been reluctant to post some of your layouts - NOW you can make a matching mask and put it over the person's face. I think these are awesome!

All of the mask templates are in PNG and PDS file formats. And there are separate layers or files for the mask and the outline - just in case you don't want to use the outline layer. Just think of the possibilities - you can add embellishments to jazz them up - like buttons, sequins, styles, pattern overlays, ribbons, bows, etc. The sky's the limit!

All mask template files are 6 inches wide (various heights depending on mask), and can be easily re-sized larger or smaller for your specific needs. As for personal use - you can use these to make invitations and masks for parties. Just don't sell them or give them away on blogs, etc.

I also made up some halloween masks and they are available in this set.
An assortment of 32 pre-done masks in various styles, colors, and papers.
Some with the outline and some without.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/HelenEhrenhofer/my%20gds%20kit%20previews/he_halloween_masks_LRG.jpg

Both of these sets are $5.00 each. So far - personal use only. If I get requests for commercial templates or masks, I will add that ability later. I have some more masks I've been working on - and hope to release a second set before Halloween - so if you have any specific mask you would like to see, please pm me. Remember it can't be a licensed product - but I could make up a mask to go with the theme.

For example - my glamour and butterfly masks above would go well with the princess themes. I do have 2 pirates masks in the works - and some others. Thank goodness for my wacom tablet that lets me draw freehand. But boy - the curves were a challenge - not easy drawing good looking curves. Hope you like them!

lillypug34
10-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Helen, these are TERRIFIC!! I am going to go grab them right away, how fun!!

Debra
10-12-2007, 08:33 AM
I really believe you've got the next Big Thing here with these fabulous masks!!!! Such a cool and original concept!!

mosser77
10-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Great idea, Helen! I think this will be a hit with people who prefer to not post their children's faces online...much cuter than a blurry blob! I love the star mask :)

KattyZak
10-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Great idea, Helen! I think this will be a hit with people who prefer to not post their children's faces online...much cuter than a blurry blob! I love the star mask :)
I think so, too, Erin. That neutral color would work really well with that.
Helen, these look so cool. What a neat idea for a costume party invite? Fun! Fun!

gigichet
10-12-2007, 09:59 AM

Fantastic idea Erin...so many layouts are ruined by a face getting blurred out these masks could be the perfect answer.

Great masks Helen...

Sexy__Eyes
10-12-2007, 10:05 AM
These are the coolest!!! Very Very Nice Helen.

Helen
10-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Thank you for all the comments - these are a hit! :balloons::balloons:

kel3120
10-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Great job Helen! I love them!