PDA

View Full Version : TV junky

babyofmine
10-11-2007, 06:34 PM
I don't watch that much TV. Now I simply watch the TV shows from my computer!! :laugh: But actually, I still watch a lot of TV, just not "live" TV. The only shows I can stand to watch live are the re-runs of Law & Order Criminal Intent, because I'm cleaning while I watch....well, during the commercials anyway. :giggle:
I am totally hooked on Chuck, Kyle XY, 30 Rock, Heroes and a few others I can't think of right now, online. And once LOST comes back for this season, I will be glued to that.
And from my OnDemand, I like anything from HGTV, History Channel, FoodNetwork, and Discovery Channel. And then there's the "Next ___ Star" marathons they run for all those types. fun!
anyone else a TV junkie? No wonder I can't "find time" to scrap! :wink:

KattyZak
10-11-2007, 07:12 PM
I would have to say NOT a TV junkie unless it is reality TV and then I am selective; mostly Survivor, Amazing Race or on that level. My DD has become a huge CSI fan and is currently trying to convert me.

myahsmommy
10-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Julie,

I absolutely know what you mean about the TV on your computer!! I'm not afraid of "missing" my shows anymore!! I'm a HUGE fan of Bones, and Tuesdays for me are my nights on the comp. to scrap, so I always forget to turn on the TV. Best thing is, come Thursday, I can watch it right here!! Same goes for CSI, Numbers, NCIS.... Loving the ondemand!!!

twirlyjoy
10-11-2007, 10:53 PM
I very very rarely watch tv at all!!! Unless you include kids' tv programmes which are often on in the background!!! Oh, and Holby City or Casualty when I remember they are on!

Pahina722
10-12-2007, 05:41 AM
Anything Law & Order, especially CSI, The Closer, Without a Trace. Then there are my two reality shows: Dancing with the Stars and Top Chef.

gigichet
10-12-2007, 05:51 AM
I think that in my case I have to have the tv on for the background noise. I am not always watching it but it is usually on from the time that I get up until I go to bed. We don't have cable but our antenna does bring in about 30 channels. And I can catch Rachel Ray 3 times a day...so if I miss listening to it once I can catch it later.

scooter
10-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Law and Order - CSI - Lost - NCIS - The Unit.