PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I give up!

HollyS
10-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Stick a fork in me, I'm done! My hands are thrown up in the air, waving a little whilte flag...shaking my head....and am just done!

My new momma kitty will not do as I want and keep the kittens in one place, more importantly the one place I want them to be! LOL!

They were born under our bed, but the concerned mother in me moved them all to a big dog size crate that momma kitty could easily get in and out of and would allow me to assist if she shunned one away. Great, we went along great for a few weeks until the most adventurous, now that they are all getting big and are mobile, decided to venture out of the crate. Well, momma wasn't having any parts of that and decided to move the little adventurer back under the bed. I was panicked when i learned we were missing one! Well there I go putting her back in the cage and battle began! LOL!

Just yesterday we had the other set of grandparents (parents of daddy cat) and their kids come by to see the kittens for the first time. Well momma freaked! Soon after they left, she began hiding them again! This time 2 were missing and I just couldn't find them anywhere! Once again, I was panicked! We have a dog and another cat so......... anyways, we found them and I again put them back in the crate. Woke up this morning to find another one back under the bed and just decided to put them all back under there and make momma happy!

I GIVE UP! :blahblah: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :sad44: :giggle:

ScrappinBikerChick
10-09-2007, 12:14 PM
sorry holly! i can't even imagine the battle. hopefully under the bed will keep everyone happy...or atleast make it so they all can be found easier :D

:goodluck:

Antje
10-09-2007, 01:21 PM
LOL
Actually, that is quite normal for mommy cats... - we were breeding cats when I was a girl and we sometimes had two mommys with 4 kittens each at the same time.
One morning, my Mom found all 8 kittens in the box of one of the mommy cats and put the four not belonging to her in the other box - only to find them back in the other box just minutes later.
Next day, they all were in the box of the other mommy cat.
We found out that the mommy cats where doing a time-sharing model. They had each one day off and one day 8 kittens... LOL - how clever!

lillypug34
10-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Sometimes I wish my kids would just stay under the bed:lmao:

Andrea
10-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Cat's are so funny! Ours is so stubborn! She thinks she rules the roost at our house and that's usually when my dh put's her outside! :laugh: I hope things work out!

Melody
10-09-2007, 03:31 PM
You all are just too funny!

I've never had a cat that had kittens but I know my cat won't do anything unless it was HER idea first. Sooo much different than my dogs.

KattyZak
10-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Holly - too funny.

Sexy__Eyes
10-09-2007, 04:02 PM
LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Too funny!!!!!

Pahina722
10-09-2007, 04:11 PM

OH------do I understand this wish!

twirlyjoy
10-09-2007, 10:55 PM
I am sooooooo with you on this one!!

One of our mummy cats decided that her litter were better off in the girls' play house at the end of the garden which was bad enough! What made it worse was that she had squeezed through a very slightly open window which had a 6 foot drop the other side - whilst it didn't bother me her doing that normally, it was very scary when we realised she had done it with a kitten in her mouth!

emst
10-10-2007, 03:48 AM
Looks like mommy cat rules the house Holly at least for the moment, too funny. Cats seem to have this thing about doing things their own way no matter what.

amysum1
10-10-2007, 04:13 AM
Awwww, so cute! Sorry Holly, but I guess they may be living under your bed for a while! LOL! I wanna see more pictures!!!!!