PDA

View Full Version : (((((((Hey y'all!!!!!)))))

strawbry_wine
11-08-2006, 08:43 AM
Feel like it's been forever since I've been here!!!!! So much to catch up on (hey to all the new members!!!!) but can't catch up until next week ; ((

We got moved in & married, and will have to wait another week before phone lines & internet is hooked up...wahhh...but at least we're getting it!!! After all the extra expenses with the house we were afraid I'd have to wait until spring for dsl, so I'm relieved to say the least. If we get back to the house early enough tonight, I'll try to scoot over to my in-laws & get online in time for the chat. If not, then y'all don't have too much fun without me!!!!

ok, i'm off to check out the rest of the forum!! (we have a little time between shoeing appts so I made Joe stop us over in a town that has wireless downtown...kewl!!)

Miss y'all!!!!

Phoenix
11-08-2006, 08:45 AM
LOL i been missing you Liz!! Im glad you are halfway with being sorted. Cant wait till you come back hun!!

Hugs

twirlyjoy
11-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Congrats - and glad to hear you are getting yourselves sorted :)

Daniellesmama
11-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Welcome back - we've missed your smiling face on the boards! Hope your wedding and move went smoothly! Can't wait to see your pics!

okblues
11-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Congratulations on the wedding and best wishes! Glad to hear the move went smoothly & you are getting sorted out.

Debra
11-08-2006, 03:48 PM
So happy to hear from you! You have been on our minds and we sure hope things are going well for the newlyweds!! BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!! And can't wait to see you back here... We Miss YOU!!!

HollyS
11-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Yaaay! We're so glad to have you back and hear that you are getting settled in as newlyweds in your new home! Hope to see you tonight!