PDA

View Full Version : So proud of my daughter :-)

petitflocondeneige
10-01-2007, 07:41 AM
Just after finishing my last LO http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12130&ppuser=3291
I realized that my DD is now a big girl... She is almost 4, speaking like a real little girl, not like a baby at all, and most of all, has started ballet classes last week. The girls are supposed to be at least 4yo to participate, and after one lesson, the teacher said she was OK and can continue. I'm so proud of her for being the big girl :-)))))

KattyZak
10-01-2007, 08:10 AM
That is awesome...take lots of pictures of her in her tutu's...something I wish I would have done more of that too cute stage.

twirlyjoy
10-01-2007, 10:00 AM
awww how cute!!! You have every right to be proud - what a clever little girl she is - can't wait to see photos :)

babyofmine
10-01-2007, 10:05 AM
How wonderful! She looks very excited in her photo, I'm sure her excitement will continue and grow.

Antje
10-03-2007, 11:32 AM
You can be so proud - she looks adorable in her ballet outfit!
And I just know what you mean - Robin was 3 in July and since he started Kindergarten, he has changed so much... he's really a big boy now.
Amazing, how fast that comes to us... just now he was a baby and now he is talking like he never did anything else (and he rarely does anything else these days...).

petitflocondeneige
10-04-2007, 12:29 AM
She had her second class yesterday, and was really happy about it, especially with her outfit, this time! I'll try to take pictures often, but parents are not allowed to be there. This is really hard for a proud mom ;-)