PDA

View Full Version : GDS Newsletter

emst
09-25-2007, 04:56 AM
Did you get your latest GDS Newsletter? I received mine and I have to say that Erin aka (mosser77) is doing a fantastic job!! Check it out, it's a good way to see the latest kits by the designers here and much, much more that's going on here at GDS.
Also check out her "Praise Game", you know you like to get comments on your layouts so how about joining us in this game where you can let us know about a layout that needs some love and you get to leave one of yours there too for some extra love.
Thanks Erin for another great Newsletter.:congrats:
Elaine

gigichet
09-25-2007, 05:33 AM
I agree Erin you are doing a marvelous job! Thank you for keeping track of everything for us and putting it at our fingertips. YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!!

mosser77
09-25-2007, 05:59 AM
aw, shucks. thanks!

amysum1
09-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Erin is da bomb!

HollyS
09-25-2007, 07:17 AM
Yes, Erin we are so tickled with your newsletter creativity! Thanks girly!

Love4Scrap
10-01-2007, 07:32 PM
awwwwwwwwwwww I am crying , Ihave not got it yet!~ ? boohoo. where do I find it?................... Me wanna comment toooooooo . heheheheheeee , just got see what all the Calebrations about . I hear you all over here in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me in on the FUN! . Wheres the Newsletter?

love4scrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love4Scrap
10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
see I am so excited to see it , I can't spell , its CELABRATION!!! not what I wrote above . oops!` Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love4Scrap

Love4Scrap
10-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Or is it CELEBRATION? I dunno, I soooooooooooo excited all I see is the NEWSLETTER , that I haven't SEEN YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going Crazy here!~ .lol...lol...lol...lol...lol...

Love4Scrap!~

KattyZak
10-01-2007, 08:19 PM
You know I didn't get it either. I know I have gotten them in the past. There's a chance I deleted it when I delete all the new posts to threads. I have yet to see Erin's. When does it go out?

mosser77
10-02-2007, 03:06 AM
LOL girls! Holly usually posts the newsletters in the forum, but she's been super busy, so PM me with your email addy and I can forward it to you.

They are supposed to be weekly newsletters, but Holly and I are still working out the timely coordination of it all:wink: I'm working on the next one, but want to wait until all the new challenges are posted AND I'm waiting for the announcement of the newest Supreme Team!!:party1: