PDA

View Full Version : So Excited!!!

twirlyjoy
09-21-2007, 04:22 AM
In 4 hours and 40 minutes, our house will come to a complete standstill and all eyes, plus those of one of each of the girls' friends, will be watching our tv. Today is a very long-awaited day - we finally get to watch High School Musical 2!!!!

I know all of you lucky Americans and Canadians saw it weeks ago, but it isn't being shown over here until today!!! So, we are having a triple sleepover!!! Each of my 3 girls is having a friend over after school to sleep over! Six girls in my house - I must be crazy!!!

The really sad bit is that I am actually quite excited to be watching it too!!! I know - I need to get out a bit more!!! lol!!!

HollyS
09-21-2007, 04:26 AM
LOL! Too funny! I can only imagine how exciting it is in your household! I know when our boys are super excited about an upcoming movie or show, it's just wonderful to watch their enthusiasm and happiness!

ABitDaffy
09-21-2007, 04:40 AM
How fun! My 3-year old was beyond excited to watch it - I can imagine it would be even more anticipated by older girls. I actually enjoyed watching it too - it was a bit over the top but aren't all musicals? Have fun and let us know how it goes (or even better, scrap it!)

emst
09-21-2007, 08:53 AM
Joy I've heard so much about the musical but I haven't seen it yet either. Boy you are brave, a triple sleepover wow, now that's a great mom.

casey4
09-21-2007, 09:05 AM
Have fun watching the movie.

lillypug34
09-21-2007, 09:13 AM
We just saw it last week and my two year old was dancing right along with the opening number! It's such a cute movie!!

Antje
09-21-2007, 11:53 AM
I've seen the first one (and no - my 3 year old did not watch, not his kind of "kinderprogramm") and found it pretty cool. Have to see the second part too.

KattyZak
09-21-2007, 11:56 AM
I haven't seen either but both my teens love it. When #2 came out it was a big deal for them.