PDA

View Full Version : Downloading email pictures

KattyZak
09-16-2007, 05:28 PM
I bought the ACDsee program at the end of August. I accidently download their photo editor, too, I think...not sure...but its there. I didn't realize this program takes over. So, when I am trying to download pictures, I am getting a download window with only the choice of ACDsee and other...well, other doesn't work...and I can't find the pictures in ACDsee....any ideas?

babyofmine
09-20-2007, 02:27 PM
It sounds like you set ACDSee as the default editor and/or viewer for jpeg. I did that without thinking about it, too. You can change the options in:
Tools > Files Associations > Set Files Associations > Change the image types myself
and then you can de-select Jpeg.

and I can't find the pictures in ACDsee..
do you mean that you can't find the photo on the computer? or that it doesn't show up in ACDSee?

KattyZak
09-20-2007, 03:30 PM
<<<You can change the options in:
Tools > Files Associations > Set Files Associations > Change the image types myself
and then you can de-select Jpeg.>>>

Julie, tools in my windows program or in the ACDsee program...sorry, I am so clueless sometimes.
And thanks for helping me with this. I need to get going on the whole organizing thing.

babyofmine
09-20-2007, 08:59 PM
yw! :D That's in ACDSee.
I still need to get going on mine, too. I bought it a month ago, and got 4 folders done, but then lost it all when I had to crash the computer. As soon as I was back online, I learned how to backup my data. LOL

KattyZak
09-25-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks again, Julie. I will try that.
I need to get back on the ACDsee and figure this out. Did you pick a organization style yet?