PDA

View Full Version : I have to be away for awhile longer

bdjeepers
09-12-2007, 04:23 PM
I have to be away for a while; it seems I had a heart attack Monday night so I have to stop to take care of me for a while. I may go to be with family in the Dallas area so that I'll have better doctors at a major medical center. I'll see you all around as soon as I can.

Be kind to each other..... and have fun.

crops2dawn
09-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh my Goodnessssss!!! Please do take good care of yourself!!! My thoughts and prayers are with ya!!!

gigichet
09-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Oh Wow...Barbara please take care of yourself and keep us posted on how you are doing. My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!

Debra
09-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Barbara... oh my goodness... I hope you are doing ok and taking good care of you.. you'll be in my prayers!... Hugs and we'll do as we're told and behave until we see you again... soon!

ThoughtfilledMe
09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Please take care of yourself! You have my thoughts and prayers as you recover.

Helen
09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
HUGS from all of us - I just got back onto computer - and I got your PM - I sent you a note back -

Again - our prayers go out for you and YES - the hospital in Dallas sounds MUCH better - don't worry about my creative team - you can join back up when you feel like it - ok?!!!!!!!

Let your family spoil you now - it's your turn!

HGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anitastreet
09-12-2007, 05:52 PM
oh my...I hope it wasn't a bad attack (as you are posting here I'm thinking it was a small one?)....thoughts and prayers go out to you...how scary! Thankfully treatment for heart attacks have really progressed! take care of yourself. All the best for a quick and full recovery!

babyofmine
09-12-2007, 06:18 PM
oh my! Take care, and ditto to letting the family spoil you! :D
prayers and thoughts go with you... :)

amyleigh1204
09-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Take good care Barbara! I'm so glad you were able to let us know what happened! We're praying!

ABitDaffy
09-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Oh Barbara! My thoughts and prayers are with you...please take care of yourself! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help...

yin
09-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Oooh, Barbara, really hope it was not a major thing, praying that you'll be alright, after care and some treatment, pls take care and know that so many of us are rooting for you, come back soon....

KattyZak
09-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh Barbara, I am so glad that you are OK. Please rest us and get better soon as we miss you around here.
Hugs

mosser77
09-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Ohmygoodness! Take care! (((HUGS)))

twirlyjoy
09-13-2007, 06:27 AM
oh no! How scary for you and your family. I am thinking of you all, and praying for you. Take it easy and let us know how you are getting on.

HollyS
09-13-2007, 06:36 AM
oh Barbara.....please o please take care of yourself! Take it easy and we'll be sending you lots of love and prayers!

ScrappinBikerChick
09-13-2007, 06:41 AM
take care! we will be here when you are able to come back :D

tborntreger
09-13-2007, 08:02 AM
Oh my Barbara.... Take care and I hope your family takes excellent care of you.

Hugs.

inge
09-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Take good care of yourself ! We will be thinking about you !

:nurse:GET WELL !!!!

emst
09-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Oh my gosh Barbara, I've been in Myrtle Beach since Sunday and just got home to read this about you. I hope and pray everything goes well for you, sit back and try to relax and let your loved ones and the doctors take care of you.
Hugs:love:
Elaine

griest
09-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Nothing like some good ole family lovin to help you recuperate. Let yourself be pampered for awhile and come back stronger than ever. Many prayers.

Kim

bbhartley
09-13-2007, 01:32 PM
Please do take care of yourself - prayers are lifted for you!!

wildstorm
09-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Please know that I am thinking of you. Take care and rest. We will miss you but want you to come back stronger than ever. Love and prays are being sent to you.

bdjeepers
09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Three weeks later - my replacement hard drive finally arrived, and I installed Vista - finally! I think that will do my heart as much good as all the new meds I have to take! I still have some drivers to download and install, and get all my programs installed, but it's nearly done, and I am just loving Vista! If the new doc doesn't throw too much at me on Oct. 1st, I'll be even happier, I must admit! Had to fire the last one - he did a BIG yucky.

emst
09-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi Barbara
I've missed seeing you around here. I hope that you are feeling better, and hope that you'll like your new doctor, you're in our thoughts and prayers.
Take care of yourself
Elaine

bdjeepers
09-26-2007, 06:52 PM
Hi Barbara
I've missed seeing you around here. I hope that you are feeling better, and hope that you'll like your new doctor, you're in our thoughts and prayers.
Take care of yourself
Elaine

Thanks so much, Elaine! I've missed being here and excited to be back! You've all been terrific, and I appreciate all the lovely messages so much! It really does help! I'm doing just fine now after a couple of rocky days, but I really feel better than I had for a long time thanks to the meds and everyone's good wishes!

gigichet
09-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Barbara,
So glad to see you on the board. I have been wondering how you are doing and when you would get to come back to see us. Glad to hear that you are doing better and that you like your new doctor. Good to see you back. And please keep us posted....we missed you!

Mag Henrey
09-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Barbara I hope that the heart attack wasn't too serious and that everything is all right - take care of yourself and relax. We look forward to seeing you back when you are feeling better.

big hugs and my prayers are with you

KattyZak
09-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Congrats on the new hard drive...new toy are always good! Do get healthy...cause we miss you around here.

yin
09-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Barbara!! So happy to hear from you! I missed you and worried about you! Glad to "hear" you sounding like yourself, with your always perfectly selected words and sense of humor. Keeps us posted. I really hope and pray your health recovers completely. Hugs, Yin

MaggieMae
09-29-2007, 10:29 AM
So glad you're back and in the process of recovering! Take good care of yourself!!

bdjeepers
09-30-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks to all you great ladies for all your good wishes, 'cause they sure do help make for a happy heart! I'm so happy to be back scrapping and yakking again! My computer got a complete overhaul with a lot of help from DH, who made me just sit back and take it easy. He got Vista up and running for me, and I am loving it!

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s179/momospace/heScrapper-162x180.jpg