PDA

View Full Version : Kinda quiet.....

redring
10-25-2006, 01:35 PM
The bords have not been that busy the past few days. I am at work but not alowed to work. :( My wisdomes are killing me and seeing as my DH is my boss I have been forbidden to use the machines in pain. Now I am bord. There has to be two people here so I cant go home. I cant scrap and no one has barly posted to the forums. *worried What an miserable night. So how is everyone else?? As busey as I have been?

Phoenix
10-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Yes I noticed its been quiet lately too. Sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth. I hope it gets better soon. Hopefully some more excitement comes on the board soon

Daniellesmama
10-25-2006, 07:32 PM
You have my sympathy with the wisdom teeth. I had mine out in June - ouch!!

Hope you find something interesting to do!!

redring
10-25-2006, 08:28 PM
:) made it home and got to the color chalenge!!! Bout time too. I should head to bed now. Worn out from the pain. DR says the 8th of december they will com out. I am absolutly terrifyed!!!

Phoenix
10-25-2006, 09:18 PM
Honestly they are better out than in

twirlyjoy
10-25-2006, 11:23 PM
ouch - I had 2 of my wisdon teeth out, both at different times cos they were impacted, and I had them out in the chair. It wasn't fun, but the relief afterwards was amazing - much better to have them taken out.

redring
10-26-2006, 05:51 AM
Tree impacted and all at once. I insisted. I am sure once its all over and I am healed I will think it was not that bad. :) There putting me out. The dr insisted. I would rather be alseep anyway. :) Thank you all! I could really use the suport to gather the currage for this. I am such an wimp.

sarah87
10-26-2006, 06:27 AM
uhh hope you feelll better
two of my freind get them out 2-3 month ago and i remeberd how bad the felt

okblues
10-26-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh, those are miserable. I hope you're feeling much better soon. Nice to have an understanding boss/dh.

redring
10-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Thanks. Yes it is good to have an boss who is sure to put my well being ahead of other things. Of course he has not always been this way. :)