PDA

View Full Version : Dead C Drive!

bdjeepers
09-07-2007, 02:47 PM
I was 3/4 of the way through installing Vista and my BRAND NEW Western Digital Raptor died, and it about took me with it! I have DH's work laptop for a very brief time, but I can't use it much. I HATE missing the Birthday Bash Festivities and everything else that's going on! First, let me thank those who have nominated some of my layouts for the People's Choice awards - I'm very flattered and humbled by your attention. Thank you all - I do appreciate it so very much!

Western Digital is sending me a new Raptor; it should arrive tomorrow or Monday at the latest, and I do have an image of my old C drive, so maybe I can get running again for a while before I even attempt to install Vista again, although it had nothing whatever to do with my crash. I'm glad I had registered the drive, and WD was absolutely a delight to work with, and gave me no hassle at all about replacing my drive under the warranty.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, everyone? I miss ya'll!

Debra
09-07-2007, 02:54 PM
OH Barbara... so sorry to hear you're having trouble... this is our worst nightmare as digiscrappers... Hugs and we'll be happy to see you when you get back up and running!!

gigichet
09-07-2007, 03:18 PM
We have been missing you Barbara...I hope that you get your computer problems resolved soon. {{{{{hugs}}}}} to you...

HollyS
09-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Missing ya girly.....hope all is back to normal soon for ya!

mosser77
09-08-2007, 03:46 AM
ooohh! Bad timing! Hope things get resolved soon...

twirlyjoy
09-08-2007, 06:43 AM
oh no!! I had noticed that you weren't around and was getting ready to pm you to check all was ok, then I saw this! Hope it all gets sorted soon :)