PDA

View Full Version : Help! Site keeps kicking me out!

amysum1
09-06-2007, 01:48 PM
It may be birthday bash overload for the servers, I'm not sure, but I can't seem to get to anything on this site the past two days! I try to shop and then I get "page cannot be displayed", or the same message when trying to look in the gallery or even here on the forum! In fact it took me about 20 minutes just to get in and write this! Anyone else having this problem?

I need my GDS fix! :sad44: I'm like a GDS junkie and am going through horrible withdrawls by not being able to hang out in my favorite place! :cry::confused1:

Can anyone help?
Thanks!

JackieSue
09-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Glad it's not just me! First thing I always think, it's my computer.

Joanne K
09-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I seem to get more "page cannot be displayed" than the pages.

At least we know the site is growing!!

beckmoore
09-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Same thing here, I thought it was me as I am new to this forum or any for that matter!
debbie :laugh: glade to hear it isnt me

gigichet
09-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Hi everyone,
Please just keep trying to get into what ever section that you are trying to get into and be patient. The problem is from what I understand because of the amount of traffic that we are getting right now...but this server better just wake up cause we are here to stay and getting bigger and bigger every day...

If you can get your shopping done you have a few days to do the downloads so at least you can take advantage of the sale prices and do the downloads later.

I know that Holly and Debra are doing everything that can be done right now so hang in there with GDS and keep trying please...

jfenby
09-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Hang in there and keep trying. I am having the same problem but eventually get the page. I know traffic is high right now with all the neat things going on.:balloons:

Andrea
09-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Just keep trying and be patient...I'm getting the same thing. I've been trying for a while to send out PM messages for my birthday games. :twitcy:

HollyS
09-06-2007, 04:37 PM
To everyone....we're sorry that there have been so many issues due to the volume of traffic we have and the types of things everyone is doing...searches are one of the most labor intensive processes for a web site :) But hang in there....we're doing our very best to try and make the site run more smoother.

crops2dawn
09-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Whewwwww, I thought it was my computer! I'm just glad to hear its not just me, I couldnt get in here all day yesterday! I got in here once this morning and I finally got back in now. Thanks for letting me know I am NOT going crazy!! LOL

heylady
09-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Thank you for the update.

amysum1
09-06-2007, 05:50 PM
seems to be working better now! GDS is getting huge and everyone is partying so much it must be hard for the poor servers to keep up!

KattyZak
09-06-2007, 06:58 PM
I have 2 layouts that I want to upload...Lunch crunch and progressive C.
As long as I don't reply in forum or click on layouts in gallery, I can stay on...if I do that, it is all over.
I'll try again later.