PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr gonna be slowwwww the next few days

Phoenix
10-23-2006, 02:55 AM
because I have asked my isp to downgrade my broadband from a 10gb a month to a 5 gb monthly plan on the 25th October but it seems they have already dang well done it and its the 23rd of October today so yeah i have gone over my 5gb limit apparently and now they have dropped my speed to dial up speed. bleh.

So I wont be doing too much in hurry as everything will be too slow for me. Im glad i have got all my downloaded and uploading done

Hugs

twirlyjoy
10-23-2006, 02:57 AM
oh no!! what a complete pain! Am feeling for you :)

beany
10-23-2006, 04:26 AM
poor you :( hope you get a rebate then on the early days!*worried

Daniellesmama
10-23-2006, 04:53 AM
what a pain!! I couldn't handle dial up now that I'm used to high speed!! *tongue

redring
10-23-2006, 05:56 AM
that sucks. They dont do that to us. We just get an notice that if we keep it up they will add extra charges. :)

strawbry_wine
10-23-2006, 10:27 AM
wow, i don't know how i'd survive without my dsl. I'm feeling for ya Phoenix, wish I could help!!!

Phoenix
10-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Well the good thing here is that we dont get charged for the extra.. but we do drop to dial up which is a better way i guess .... besides... its weird... my internet connection is not slow... im goin way fast today.. better go check my usage meter for all I know they have probably changed my month rollover to today... UGH

YUP they have.. they have me on the new month... Oh well at least the speed is back up

Hugs