PDA

View Full Version : Good Thougts And Prayers Please

twirlyjoy
08-29-2007, 09:34 AM
As some of you know from previous posts, my youngest dd, Lucie, is petrified of the dentist, and so has got to have some teeth removed under general anaesthetic. I had to put the day off the first time as it was scheduled for her last day at Infant School, so we have the new date - it's Friday this week. She is amazingly relaxed, at the moment - probably less worried about it than me!! Maybe I read too many horror stories about things that can go wrong!!

But, I think that when it comes to it on friday, she will be pretty stressed, so please pray/have good thoughts that she will be ok, and that it will all go ok. The operation itself is pretty straight forward, but its the risks involved with the anaesthetic that I guess is what is worrying me!

Anyway, I prolly won't be around much over the next few days, so that is why"!!!

TIA :)

gigichet
08-29-2007, 09:40 AM
awwwww...poor baby. Lucie and you are both in my prayers. I swear it is harder on the parents then the kids usually.

KattyZak
08-29-2007, 09:56 AM
I don't like dentists either...so good vibes coming your way that it goes well.

babyofmine
08-29-2007, 01:22 PM
*spirit fingers waving good vibes* I'm sure it will be alright! :D

Debra
08-29-2007, 01:27 PM
Sending a prayer up that all goes well! Hugs to you both while going through this....

ABitDaffy
08-29-2007, 06:11 PM
I'll certainly keep her in my prayers and you, too!

HollyS
08-29-2007, 06:37 PM
Sending happy thoughts of you all! Good luck!

yin
08-29-2007, 06:42 PM
ooooh poor little thing, prayers your way, Joy! I sometimes feel it is even more traumatic for the moms, in a different way... I knew it was when my had to get his root canal pus fixed twice!! You take care!

inge
08-30-2007, 01:39 AM
I'll be thinking of you !

Serena
08-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Definitely in my prayers as well!! Everything will be okay, I have faith! :D Big hugs for the both of you!!

Coolscrapbook
08-30-2007, 09:18 AM
You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Addie

Andrea
08-30-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey, the dentist makes all the difference too! My kids had to get their 4 front teeth pulled on the top and the bottom because their permanent teeth came in behind the baby teeth. I though my daughter was going to freak out! But, our dentist was sooo good! He calmed her down and once he got her going on the gas...she didn't even realize he was pulling the teeth! He even let her spray her brother with the water! I sure hope things go well for your dear daughter!