PDA

View Full Version : The End

KattyZak
08-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Ahhh, the ADSR is over...
Now the anticipation begins...who will the big winner[s] be. I am hoping if its not Paige and me, then it will be one of you.
Also wanted to thank Theresa for getting the ball rolling and getting a lot of us GDSer's paired up. If it hadn't been for her, I would have never jumped in. It was a fun race though a bit frustrating at times.
Also want to thank my partner, Paige...we had a lot of fun getting to know each other.
What about you? Glad you participated? Glad its over? What was your favorite challenge? Your least favorite challenge?

Debra
08-27-2007, 03:41 AM
whew...can almost hear the tiredness in your post... sounds like it was pretty intense!

Wishing you all who participated the best of luck....sure were tons of awesome layouts coming through from you all!!!

tborntreger
08-27-2007, 05:07 AM
Ahhh, the ADSR is over...
Now the anticipation begins...who will the big winner[s] be. I am hoping if its not Paige and me, then it will be one of you.
Also wanted to thank Theresa for getting the ball rolling and getting a lot of us GDSer's paired up. If it hadn't been for her, I would have never jumped in. It was a fun race though a bit frustrating at times.
Also want to thank my partner, Paige...we had a lot of fun getting to know each other.
What about you? Glad you participated? Glad its over? What was your favorite challenge? Your least favorite challenge?

You're very welcome! We sure had a nice number of teams from GDS!! Yes, I'm glad I participated with my partner Jill!! hmmm my favorite challenge was...maybe the 3 wishes one..or maybe it was just my fav. LO from the challenge! I hope you all had a great time and I hope a GDS teams wins the GP!! :laugh::gogo::3::goodluck:

KattyZak
08-27-2007, 07:52 AM
I think #3 is my favorite too. I liked that they gave us several journaling starters and we could run with it. The layouts created with that challenge were the most fun to look at, too.
My least favorite was Most Embarassing Moment, #9...I don't want to scrap that.
I found the shared ones frustrating as we got hung up in transferring files. Still haven't been able to access the finished layouts.
Was fun and I will be back next year.
Debra, a bit exhausting the last 2 weeks, but such as life. Especially this past week with soccer, golf, state fair and more. Looking forward to a break before the contest here.

jillybean
08-27-2007, 07:56 AM
The ADSR was fun!!! I will miss working with Theresa...

My favorite challenge was definitely the movie one...I'm going to do more like that!!

babyofmine
08-27-2007, 08:40 AM
I had a ton of fun! Deadlines are always a challenge in themselves. :laugh: I paired up with my mom, which was fun. :)
My favorite challenge was the last one, because I think I did a lot more creatively than I did with the others. But the movie one was the most fun! :D I want to do one for each of my favorite movies now.
My least favorite were the ones that we had to share. My mom and I have different styles, so mixing the 2 was odd.
I'm glad it's over, but at the same time I'm sorry it is. I have to admit, getting all those free kits was AWESOME! :vb_chirolp_iei:

Pahina722
08-27-2007, 12:45 PM
I didn't mind the working together at all---IF we'd had some guidance about HOW to transfer files back and forth. For those of us who are really new, just dealing with the technology for that was a challenge in itself.

I really liked getting to know my partner and chatting about the things we were working on and life in general.

My favorite challenges were the ones on a person who influenced you and the most embarassing moment. Apparently, I have no shame and am more than willing to bare it all for the world to see. Or maybe, it's just the English/composition teacher in me coming out and getting to write!

I'm looking forward to doing this again next time---as long as the NDISB folks don't tighten up the deadlines! A week for two challenges worked for me.

jonimarony
08-27-2007, 07:19 PM
I really had a blast with the race and am sorry it is over. The best part was making a new friend. Judy (aka Babydoe) was great to work with. We seem to think alike, which at times was scary but it did make us laugh. My favorite challenge was the one about "Girl Talk". It gave me a chance to thank my sister for being there for me. Judy and I plan on doing the race next season too. Like others I hope they leave the time frame as it is. With working fulltime I don't know if I could get 2 layouts done any faster. Hope it is one of our teams that win! Good luck ladies.

Maisie
08-27-2007, 09:34 PM
I really had fun too. My fave was #3 too, and the element one. Gosh just trying to find so many things to use!!!
I feel bad for Lacy, my partner, she didn't know she was pairing up with a contest loser. LOL
I never win any contests. If someone handed me a winning lottery ticket, I'd lose!!! LOL LOL LOL
It was fun working with Lacy on this. She is so sweet!!