PDA

View Full Version : Do you.......

alfenner
08-15-2007, 03:25 PM
get email notifications for replies to your pages???

I admit it, I love to feel the love.......hehe......do you?:twitcy:

babyofmine
08-15-2007, 05:12 PM
I do! It caught me off guard at first, but now I have them filtered to a folder so when I need a pick-me-up I just look in there and know people love me. :D
or at least my pages. :laugh:

bdjeepers
08-15-2007, 07:44 PM
I know by the number of comments whether or not I'm on the right track or the wrong one, so they are not only very nice to read, but helpful as well. They tell me where I'm strongest and weakest in my attempts.

twirlyjoy
08-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Yes, I do - otherwise I miss some of the comments people have left for me, especially on older LOs.

inge
08-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Is n't that why we all post them... I love getting comments !

Everybody's taste is different but every LO has sonething good.

gigichet
08-16-2007, 04:55 AM
Personally I love getting the comments on my layouts and I am crushed when I think that I have done a wonderful layout and no one comments on it...so I have made it my person mission for this not to happen at GDS. I am going through the galleries one by one and making comments on every layout. I find that there are a lot of layout that seem to get overlooked or missed and they are just gorgeous. So it will take me a while but I will get through all of the galleries and get to all of the layouts...so if yours doesn't have any commments be patient--I assure you that it will...

So if you hate getting comments on your layouts and your in box is full I am sorry I might have had something to do with that....oops but I will leave no layout without a comment.

So sorry ladies if I have caused anyone to be upset but you just can't stop a woman on a mission. Keep the wonderful layouts coming I love looking at them, my favorites box is bursting at the seams...:twitcy:

Gwen/gigichet

inge
08-16-2007, 05:57 AM
I am going through the galleries one by one and making comments on every layout.

and we love you for that ! :love-smiley-011:

(wish I had the time to do that...)

Coolscrapbook
08-16-2007, 11:10 AM
I love receiving the comments, and it also gives a good unit of measure on how you're doing.

I think I saw somebody here or in another forum requesting to turn off the email notifications cause it was driving them batty or something, gosh I wish I was that lucky to receive so many emails like that, I would be in gallery comment heaven comma for days out of excitement.

Addie

Maisie
08-18-2007, 01:52 PM
I love to read all the comments!
I am so insecure, so it really helps me.

yin
08-19-2007, 05:12 AM
Hehe, me too! And I feel totally looooved by Gwen, you're a dear, Gwen!

k@trine
08-19-2007, 09:27 AM
yes I do.... :twitcy:

emst
08-19-2007, 05:28 PM
I definitely love getting comments, who doesn't, after all my husband can only look at them and make one comment "huh", LOL. Really isn't this why we post so we can get a feed back on how we're doing. And Gwen you can comment on mine all you want.

Angel2712
08-21-2007, 12:53 PM
I do too - I love to reiceive comments for my Layouts...

I wish I had some more time to comment all the beautiful layouts too.

crops2dawn
08-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Ok, gotta admit, I am one of the odd balls out, LOL I personally dont like getting notified by email, I love to come in here and be surprised by any or all comments. Dont get me wrong, I love the comments that are left, and it is very much appreciated!!!! So in that sense, I'm with ya'll!! LOL
Elaine at least you get a "huh" from your hubby... I just get a nod! LOL
And Gwen what a really nice thing to do!!! That is sooo sweet!!!