PDA

View Full Version : Oh Andrea...I had to do it...cause your Templates ROCK!!!

dragonflyscrapper76
08-14-2007, 07:35 PM
I nominated you in a DST Thread....check it out here

http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=72514

*woot*woot*woot

HollyS
08-14-2007, 08:25 PM
you're so sweet Beth....believe I saw Maisie nominate Andrea too! Thanks Maisie....

I chimed in as well.... :)

Andrea
08-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Wow, thanks! I'm not very popular so I usually don't make those kind of lists! :laugh:

babyofmine
08-14-2007, 10:11 PM
wahoo! ah, Andrea, maybe it's cuz we all just want to keep you our secret. :laugh: I guess the secret's out though. :D

yvonnew
08-14-2007, 11:26 PM
That is so nice Dragonfly... I was panicking. I found that thread a little earlier, and I was going through it, and no Andrea.. Well when I read it, Hollie and I nominated you too.

Come on girls everyone that is a member of DST go nominate Andrea... Let's get her name out there.

bdjeepers
08-15-2007, 05:34 AM
So did I! Even though I haven't learned to use them yet (I know, I have to get out of Digital Image Pro!!!) I do save them and someday....providing I don't lose my mind first, I PROMISE TO USE THEM ALL, ANDREA! Even though I'm a rank amateur, I recognize the quality!

babyofmine
08-15-2007, 05:24 PM
Barbara, an ametuer? pah!

um, I didn't know Andrea designed elsewhere. :laugh: shows what I know. I live here, in case anyone wondered. :P

Andrea
08-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Hey, I only design at GDS because GDS is the best! Thanks for all of your great comments and nominations! By the way Barbara, you can use my templates in DIP! :)

bdjeepers
08-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Oh, I know, Andrea, but all those layers are so much harder than just dragging and dropping. And then I have to figure out how to stack them properly in which order. I tend to get them all mixed up. I can just right click and bring an element higher or send it lower in DIP. I need classes in PSE5, but I love it for actions! All that automation is really nice! DIP won't be supported after 3 years, so I have to start all over now and get down to serious study. But keep those templates coming in case I actually make it through!

MaggieMae
08-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh, I know, Andrea, but all those layers are so much harder than just dragging and dropping. And then I have to figure out how to stack them properly in which order. I tend to get them all mixed up. I can just right click and bring an element higher or send it lower in DIP. I need classes in PSE5, but I love it for actions! All that automation is really nice! DIP won't be supported after 3 years, so I have to start all over now and get down to serious study. But keep those templates coming in case I actually make it through!

I'm in the same spot you're in - I save all the templates but I haven't learned to use them yet! I did try using all the layers as .pngs but got confused like you did. I have PSE5 and have promised myself I'm going to learn it!! :wub1::wub1: