PDA

View Full Version : August Swap

emst
08-13-2007, 03:56 AM
Hi Everyone
I posted a message in the August Swap in the hopes of getting more of you out there to join in. The July Swap was the first one I did and it was great. You get to do a layout of your partners photo that they send to you via email and you in turn send them your photo. Last month's theme was Summer Fun and Debra is going to continue with the Summer theme for this month but it will be Summer Vacation to finish up the Summer. I don't know how many of you have seen Debra's new kit called "Sister's Page" yet but it is awesome and what a surprise when I received a private message saying that those that participated in the July Swap were getting it free. I didn't even know there was a bonus to the swap, the bonus to me was getting to know a little something about my partner and her family, which luckily for me, for my first swap was Debra. So go on over to the challenges and sign up for this month's August Swap, there's still a few days to go for the sign up.
Elaine:wavey:

babyofmine
08-14-2007, 10:48 PM
yeah, what she said! :laugh: it's a ton of fun! :D

ooohh, emst, you and me are neck-and-neck for number of posts. And we joined in the same month! ROFL *yeah, I should go to bed*

yvonnew
08-14-2007, 11:23 PM
I already posted to do a swap... Little nervous though...