PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Halloween Candy....?

Debra
10-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Here's My Favorite... What's Yours? http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/candywarehouse_1917_61310573

twirlyjoy
10-19-2006, 10:45 AM
"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME" was the cry from Emi, my 10 year old when she just saw that pic!!

We love candy corn, but we can't get it at all, ever, never, like not possible at all, not in a million years, get it over here in the UK, but we did have some once, from the states and loved it!

Debra
10-19-2006, 10:47 AM
"YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME" was the cry from Emi, my 10 year old when she just saw that pic!!

We love candy corn, but we can't get it at all, ever, never, like not possible at all, not in a million years, get it over here in the UK, but we did have some once, from the states and loved it!

Oh that's HORRRIBBBLEEE!!!!*worried I can't imagine!! My sympathies... truly!!!*:no

steph
10-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh, shoot, Joy, I forgot all about that when I packaged your parcel... let me see what I can do for my Emi girl!!!!

Stephanie

redring
10-19-2006, 06:53 PM
Awww! :) any neat candys in the uk? Dunno what my fave is . I can only eat about 6 candy corn befor I have an sugar attack. Peeps are my fave easter treat?

Daniellesmama
10-19-2006, 07:02 PM
Candy corn is not really all that popular here in Canada. But I would take a mini chocolate bar any day! *biggrin

Debra
10-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Awww! :) any neat candys in the uk? Dunno what my fave is . I can only eat about 6 candy corn befor I have an sugar attack. Peeps are my fave easter treat?

yeah.. Peeps are great at Easter! That and them chocolate eggs!!*biggrin

redring
10-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Come to think of it....how meany halidays involve candy??? EEE too meany I think.

okblues
10-26-2006, 10:57 AM

I have to admit, candy corn is mine as well. That is a shame you don't have it available. Maybe we could send Emi a care package?