PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Rules

A-M
10-10-2013, 06:52 PM
With being new to taking part in challenges here, I want to make sure I do it all correctly.

Do you still receive the little mini kit for a challenge if your layout does not use products purchased in the store here?

I do understand not to link to any outside stores etc. I am not on any CTs, so I am not here to promote any other designers.

Thank you to whoever answers my question.

Art for Scrapbooking
10-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Hi Ann Marie and thanks for asking the question. Most of the challenges say 'Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.' so yes go ahead and join in and you will get the mini for participating. I host the Use it All challenge and the rules for that are that you must use a minikit from a current GDS designer so that wold be an exception but you will quickly get lots of minikits in posting bonuses, free daily downloads or even through our facebook gifts so that won't be a problem for long and I would love to see you join in.
I haven't gone through all the current challenges but unless it states specifically you must use from the store you are good to go. You should still credit the designer but as you say just don't link to their store.
Just ask away if you have any more questions

A-M
10-10-2013, 08:29 PM
Thankyou Sharon for your quick reply to my question.

Darlene Currie
10-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Anne-Marie - the one cool thing about participating in the challenges here is - we create a colour palette every month, so all of your participating gifts are all coordinated to give you one big kit at the end of each month!:love-smiley-011: