PDA

View Full Version : Report gallery upload problems here...

Andrea
09-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Please feel free to report any gallery upload problems here so we have a log of what is happening as we start upgrades to the software to try and fix our gallery. We appreciate your patience through this. I will post back here when the upgrade process is done.

jakrn
09-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi Andrea,
I have been trying to upload a LO to the gallery. I can do the upload but can not get any description info to stay with the LO. I have tried waiting until the second prompt appears before putting the description in the box. The only description that appears with the layout is it's title.
I have deleted the LO and tried to re-upload several times with no luck with the description.

scrappywho
09-30-2013, 07:29 PM
Hi Andrea, I tried to upload to the sketch/template challenge Gallery but it would not load at all I just gor the error message that I sent to you earlier.
Thanks,

hy ellen
10-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Hello Andrea
I'm having problems with the description of LO not uploading in the gallery- THE LO will upload but the description to give credits won't stick.. I use explorer
I've also tried to sign into store several times during the day to check design kits and to download daily download of 2Oct.won't allow me to sign in.

hy ellen
10-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Just been able to sign into store- looks like an intermittent problem aaaahhh!!!!just you just hate it.

jakrn
10-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Hi Andrea
Is there any way that the description area can accept more text? Can barely get the kit name, designer and link to kit in the store in the space allotted.
Thanks!
Joyce

Jean
10-06-2013, 06:46 PM
I just uploaded a layout and my description isn't showing up either. I put it on both the first and second page when uploading. I also had to edit everything in the designer's gallery. The keywords, title,etc. were all in the wrong places.

clemencia
10-09-2013, 10:54 AM
I am trying to upload my layouts (600x600 pixels) for my challenges, but I am getting this message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9600 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
I really would like to participate in my challenges this week, is there anything we can do?
thanks

britnkaysmemaw2
10-09-2013, 02:03 PM
I am trying to upload my layouts (600x600 pixels) for my challenges, but I am getting this message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9600 bytes) in /home/godigit1/public_html/photopost/image-inc.php on line 116
I really would like to participate in my challenges this week, is there anything we can do?
thanks

I have contacted admin for you. Hang with us. We are working on site upgrades.

Andrea
10-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks for reporting all of these. I have forwarded them to the programmer. We are doing a gallery upgrade this week.

Andrea
10-09-2013, 02:33 PM
You can all try uploading again. I have cleared the uploads directory which has been helping.

Jean
10-29-2013, 10:32 AM
I just u/led a new l/o but my I can't get my description to show up in either the 1st or 2nd screen so I tried leaving it twice in the comments field and got the message "You did not fill in the comments or rating field." :(

britnkaysmemaw2
10-29-2013, 11:44 AM
I just u/led a new l/o but my I can't get my description to show up in either the 1st or 2nd screen so I tried leaving it twice in the comments field and got the message "You did not fill in the comments or rating field." :(

I was able to edit and add the kit name and link, but could not get your description in there either.

6grand
02-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Hi Andrea,
This exact same problem is happening again. Joyce explained it so well - thought I would use her comment :)
Thank you,

Hi Andrea,
I have been trying to upload a LO to the gallery. I can do the upload but can not get any description info to stay with the LO. I have tried waiting until the second prompt appears before putting the description in the box. The only description that appears with the layout is it's title.
I have deleted the LO and tried to re-upload several times with no luck with the description.

britnkaysmemaw2
02-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Make sure you are not using any special characters in your description Renee. That will stop you from putting in a description.

6grand
02-21-2014, 07:43 PM
Make sure you are not using any special characters in your description Renee. That will stop you from putting in a description.
Thanks Cathy - I will double check but I don't think I have.

6grand
02-21-2014, 07:49 PM
I just checked - and yes I had quotation marks for the name of the kit. Took them off and that did it!!!! Thanks so much Cathy. You're the best :)

Thanks Cathy - I will double check but I don't think I have.

Blackthorne
02-22-2014, 03:38 PM
I logg in, f.e. to read the rules of the recent prompt ..............When I am finnished with my
Layout I come back and try to upload to the Gallery, just to find out I am logged out from the
system.
Why?
It also often happens when I am not away for long ! :frown:

Windswept
02-28-2014, 07:41 AM
Every since the upgrades I have had problems. In the designers gallery the box where you could give credit to the designer with a link to the store went away...so all of my LO's lost all the information so I had to go back and try to edit each one and put the information in the description.

Now yesterday and today when I am posting my newest LO's anything I put in the description box is not showing up....I have tried numerous times to go back and edit it but to no avail does anything show up for me.
I really want to give my designer the credit she deserves.

Thank You for any and all help please

Windswept
02-28-2014, 07:46 AM
ok I just read about special characters....only thing I had was periods and commas once I took them out it worked....but that just doesn't seem right no punctuation? but I guess whatever works :(

britnkaysmemaw2
02-28-2014, 02:50 PM
Sorry this is happening Linda, but I am glad you were able to upload without the periods and commas.

2girlsandadog
03-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Hi there!
I'm not having a problem uploading, per say, but none of my product information is showing up. I've tried putting it in the 'Description' box, the 'Credit' box, and with/without links but nothing seems to work.
I know I've run into this issue before, but I can't remember what I did to resolve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

britnkaysmemaw2
03-15-2014, 08:18 AM
Monica.....as stated in the previous posts, please make sure you have no special characters in your descriptions. Quotation marks, etc.
Andrea is aware that this problem exists and is working on it, but in the meantime, just remove any special characters and try uploading again.

Hi there!
I'm not having a problem uploading, per say, but none of my product information is showing up. I've tried putting it in the 'Description' box, the 'Credit' box, and with/without links but nothing seems to work.
I know I've run into this issue before, but I can't remember what I did to resolve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Johanna
03-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Please feel free to report any gallery upload problems here so we have a log of what is happening as we start upgrades to the software to try and fix our gallery. We appreciate your patience through this. I will post back here when the upgrade process is done.

I am having problems getting into the gallery all day today, I log on, it accepts it and then takes me back to a blank/message page, it seems to know who I am, but as soon as I try to view a photo or go pass front page, it seems to lose my connection again, I just seem to be going around in circle, not getting past that first page in the Gallery area. I have even changed my password tonight, but no difference. I have tried in on both computer at work and home computer several times. I can't even access my own photos, not option on top part of screen as normal. I can access the forums, but not the Gallery.

Can you please help me or tell me what I can do my end.

Thanks
Joan

britnkaysmemaw2
03-21-2014, 02:27 PM
I am having problems getting into the gallery all day today, I log on, it accepts it and then takes me back to a blank/message page, it seems to know who I am, but as soon as I try to view a photo or go pass front page, it seems to lose my connection again, I just seem to be going around in circle, not getting past that first page in the Gallery area. I have even changed my password tonight, but no difference. I have tried in on both computer at work and home computer several times. I can't even access my own photos, not option on top part of screen as normal. I can access the forums, but not the Gallery.

Thanks
Joan

Joan.....I have sent a message to Andrea so she can check on this for you.

Also, I apologize for not answering your question in the ST Contest thread. I totally missed it.
I have put a response there for you to read. If you have any questions, please contact me by PM.

Cathy (britnkaysmemaw2)

Andrea
03-21-2014, 10:08 PM
Hi Joan,

I think we have resolved this. You will need to clear your browser cookies and reset your password one last time. Let me know if that works for you. You can email me directly here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=contact_us

Let me know how it goes. I would like to know if it is working now.

Thanks
Joan