PDA

View Full Version : Help with signatures

ScrapShana
08-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm looking for info on how I can get a signature graphic. I don't have a blog or belong to any CTs so I don't have anything to put as a siggy and I feel blah! LOL

Anyone got any suggestions?

Andrea
08-01-2007, 03:26 PM
If you see any blinkies you like...just right click and save it. Then, you can put it in your own signature. There are several around here if you watch. I have one that says I "heart" GDS that I got from Katka. There are also some that say "I'm a GDS girl" that are cute. Many of them are not GDS specific too. I've seen some for the TV show Lost and others for chocolate lovers! You might just want to look through the forums at the different posts and look at other signatures. You can steal any blinkie you want! :wink:

ScrapShana
08-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks! I grabbed one of your blinkies, since I use your templates so much! :D

HollyS
08-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Hi, glad to have you around....here are some of mine if you want to grab.

ScrapShana
08-02-2007, 06:25 AM
I'm not new to message boards, as I used to be very active on a music one years ago, but never bothered with "cute" stuff like blinkies, etc. So, now I have some, how the heck do I get them added to my sig? I tried uploading and they were too big....so....do I need to upload them to someplace like photbucket and link from there?

Maybe the summer heat has just fried my brain. Help! :hairpull:

Debra
08-02-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi Shana,

Right click on the blinkie and scroll down to "properties", in that section you'll see the url to the blinkie and you can just copy it from there and go to your cp panel, choose edit signature, click the picture button along the box where you see B for bold and I for italic, etc..it's the one next to the world thingy with the link.

Hope that helps...

ScrapShana
08-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Thanks so much for your help, I think I've got it now. :wink: