PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye

yin
08-01-2007, 07:27 AM
Yes, I'm saying goodbye, of course not to all of you wonderful folk at GDS, just to life as a designer....

The last seven months as a designer here has been a fantastic and wonderful ride! Your support has enabled me to have the confidence and joy to keep designing. I never imagined it could happen, me, a designer! In fact, it was so fun and addictive, I was walking, thinking, dreaming designs all the time in my head :) ... After much prayer and thought I feel the Lord is leading me to put a pause to my designing, so that I can place much needed focus back on my family, work, service in church, and scrapping too. And getting more sleep! :D

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support always, I really appreciate every one of you so much! :love-smiley-011: You made it all possible!

Lastly if there is any more of my stuff you'd like to pick up, my entire store will be on 60% off until 15 August. Thank you!!
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o258/yin100/sayinggoodbye-newslettercopy300.jpg

HollyS
08-01-2007, 07:35 AM
*sniff *sniff.....Yin, you already know how i feel about you resigning from designing altogether but I figure I'll tell you once more! I so loved your designs and your cheerful friendship here at GDS. Looking forward to still seeing you around GDS and hopefully coming back as a guest designer from time to time girly!

saraschlick
08-01-2007, 07:36 AM
Awww, Yin! I am so sad to see you go. But I completely understand the pull to focus on your family and I can't help but respect that.

Best of luck in your next endeavor. You'll still be around GDS, right?! :biggrin:

Sara

inge
08-01-2007, 07:42 AM
:cry::cry::cry: REALLY ENJOYED YOU'RE WORK

Debra
08-01-2007, 07:52 AM
Yin, I just want to thank you for always being such a wonderful member of the GDS Design Team and the Community here at GDS.

Wishing you the Very Best in all that you do! We will miss you!

Big Hugs :love-smiley-011:

ABitDaffy
08-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Yin, I will certainly miss your designs - they are all truly beautiful and so inspiring. I really hope you'll still be around here, scrapping and commenting because you are such a warm, happy person! Good luck in everything that you do. May God bless and keep you always....

ScrappinBikerChick
08-01-2007, 08:10 AM
thanks for all the awesome inspiration and designs! best of luck in all your future endeavors! :wink:

tborntreger
08-01-2007, 08:14 AM
This makes me sad but I understand. You will truely be missed Yin!! Best of luck and well wishes!

Helen
08-01-2007, 08:24 AM
HUGS!!!!!!!! I will miss you as a designer here :sad44::sad44:

I wish you the best and hope to see you around the digi community!

So sorry to see you resign from designing - you will be missed!!!!!!

To quote some of your kits: Have a 'free-wheelin', wishful life!

gigichet
08-01-2007, 08:27 AM
So sorry to see you go but I totally understand. I hope that you will pop in and visit from time to time. Your work is AWESOME and I will miss you. May God bless you...

Gwen/gigichet

bbhartley
08-01-2007, 08:39 AM
You are a wonderful designer and I've loved all your stuff. Know you will enjoy all your "free time" with your family, work and church - you will be good at all you do. Best wishes! :balloons:

twirlyjoy
08-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Sorry to see you go, but, like the others, I completely understand. Hope you'll still pop in and say hi occassionally :)

ckbymommy
08-01-2007, 09:33 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/ckbymommy/moody/moods6.gif

hope to see you around the forum still!

amyleigh1204
08-01-2007, 10:08 AM
I haven't been able to be around this week, but I truly wish you well!

jlwbake
08-01-2007, 10:10 AM
It will be sad to see you leave. I enjoyed your kits and designs. Thank you for sharing them.:sad44:

MaggieMae
08-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Oh, I'm so sad to see you go but glad you have decided to take some time for yourself and your family. I have absolutely loved your designs and used them many times. Hopefully, you'll design again when you feel the time is right!

dragonflyscrapper76
08-01-2007, 10:34 AM
OMG I can't believe you are leaving us too....so sad :(
:cry:

Robbi1
08-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Thank you Yin for all your beautiful designs and kits and freebies! God Bless you in whatever you may do.

griest
08-01-2007, 12:16 PM
OH, this really is soooo sad. :sad44::sad44:It was in larage part due to your kind comments and encouraging remarks that gave me the confidence to persue digital scrapping with the supreme team. I will truely miss your wonderful designs. They are so beautiful and very much my style. I wish you well as yuo persue other avenues.

okblues
08-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Yin, I can understand your priorities & I wish you the very best!

bdjeepers
08-01-2007, 12:44 PM
You'll be greatly missed, Yin, not just for your great talent, but your kindnesses and beautiful spirit. I wish you happiness and luck in all that you choose to do, but please do come back and join in the fun (without the pressure) along with the rest of us!

Andrea
08-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Oh Yin, we are going to miss you so much! I love your whimsical style! Good luck to you in all you do!

Hugs!

Lainey
08-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Yin,

I think you are a fabulous designer. HUGS and know that I cherish the kits I have that you designed.

Best wishes in wherever life leads you!!
Lainey

Maisie
08-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Oh Yin! I will so miss your lovely designs!
I wish you luck and happiness your future.
See ya' around the community!

Terrell
08-02-2007, 07:00 AM
OMG!! Not you too! I will miss you and your beautiful designs. You were one of the first people to make me feel at home here. :frown: :sad44: I will miss you, but everything for a reason. Best of luck to you!

scraptigz
08-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Yin,
Your designs are fabulous you'll be missed!

IlaMarie
08-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Dear Yin, while I don't know you, I can't help but admire you tremendously. While designing is tempting, your choice to put family first is a good one that will pay dividends in the long run. Glad you'll still be around the forums here, and best wishes raising that family.

yin
08-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Oh thank you ladies for all your kind words and wishes! You are really tempting me to change my mind ..haha!! Yes, I definitely will stay and join in the fun (without the pressure) as Barbara said. And dear Holly said I can come back as guest designer from time to time .. I definitely will if the bug bites! Just want to add that I've found Holly and Deb to be wonderful owners to work with, without whom I couldn't last so long, thanks Holly and Deb for your support throughout. *woot

Mag Henrey
08-03-2007, 01:21 AM
So sorry to see you go Yin. all the very best.

casey4
08-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Sorry to see you go - love your designs.