PDA

View Full Version : Anyone missing.....

HollyS
07-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Grey's Anatomy?
Dexter?
Tudors?
NCIS?

I know I am!!!! I'm sure I will think of some more shows that are "off-duty" for the summer but geez....I'm really missing them!

How about you? Which shows are you missing?

Helen
07-29-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm missing Grey's Anatomy - my favorite show. Also missing American Idol too - it was a show packed with great songs every week.

mosser77
07-30-2007, 01:45 AM
Yup, I miss NCIS.

And Prison Break. Those boys are yummy.

gigichet
07-30-2007, 03:31 AM
I know these reruns just don't cut it...I miss Desperate Housewives

Gwen/gigichet

KattyZak
07-30-2007, 06:18 AM
Seems I am running kids every nite this summer so not much time for TV...but I do miss Survivor and Amazing Race. Happened to see a Desperate Housewives rerun last night.

Pahina722
07-30-2007, 06:34 AM
Dancing with the Stars!

My other favorites are all the Law & Order and CSI shows---and I can find reruns of those that I've never seen all over the place.

tborntreger
07-30-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm missing a load of shows on ABC. Grey's Anatomy #1 (speaking of which, are you all excited for the Grey's spin off?) Missing the following as well: What About Brian, Ugly Betty, Men in Trees hmmmm I'm sure that can't be all. I can't wait for the fall line up. Yep I have no life LOL!

mammacole1979
07-30-2007, 07:20 AM
I miss House, CSI and NCIS, but not much longer, I think I can make it:eek1

babyofmine
07-30-2007, 09:14 AM
LOST, Heroes...everything else I watch is online or On Demand. :laugh:
Oh, I am sad they're not continuing The Nine. I was so hooked on that show! Now I'll never know what happened in the bank. :(

bdjeepers
07-31-2007, 07:37 AM
I am missing Jericho, which was canceled, received many compolaints about that, so it has been re-started at the fan's request. I think it is the best drama that's been presented in years as well as giving us some serious food for thought. I've been a faithful ER fan for years, but it got boring this last season. I'm feeling as though Grey's has become more of an adventure in voyeurism, though; it seems to only be about who's sleeping with whom and no good story line. The spin-off might be interesting, so I'm reserving judgement. Lost is better since they are finally showing us some answers.