PDA

View Full Version : Hey Debra and Holly...

gigichet
07-29-2007, 05:24 AM
I have a question for you...and I hope that I can word this so that it makes sense. In posting comments in the gallery I have noticed that the same layout may be posted 2 or 3 times. So I think what is happening is if someone is using a layout to use in different challenges they are posting the layout 2 or 3 times. Couldn't we just post the layout in one gallery and then just post links to that gallery in the different challenges rather then posting the layout in say the- Font Challenge, Color Challenge and the Element Challenge galleries.

Does this make sense and is there a reason why we can't just post once???:confused1:

Gwen/gigichet

KattyZak
07-29-2007, 07:32 AM
On my last layout it only showed up once until I edited the description and then there were 2.

HollyS
07-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi Gwen, I completely understand the issue at hand... alot of the dups will go away if we can continue to educate our community in sharing with them that they should go the appropriate challenge gallery and choose the "Upload Photo" button there and upload. THe layotu will show up in that challenge gallery and more importantly will automatically show up in the user's member gallery. But it will not show up twice or as dups when you want to see all the latest layouts. Any comments made will show up with the one layout no matter what gallery you are viewing.

No matter what, we can't really eliminate dups when a user wants to have it show up in their member gallery along with a few other challenge galleries.