PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else scratching...

Maisie
07-27-2007, 03:20 PM
..their heads???
:confused1:

Why are some of the layouts not showing up in the gallery?

Holly, do you have any idea? I couldn't even get mine to post on my blog. :no:

Any blog! :cry:

lol

Debra
07-27-2007, 03:38 PM
This is so strange..... I haven't had any problem

gigichet
07-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems Mary...I have been on the run so much today that I haven't had a chance to do a layout...

Pahina722
07-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Mary, I'm seeing them all just fine. As a matter of fact, it looks like you uploaded your "goals" layout twice, so we're seeing it when you aren't. Hmmmm . . . . .

twirlyjoy
07-28-2007, 02:21 AM
I can see them all in the gallery fine - although there are quite a few double postings in there, and even a triple one!!!, so maybe some other people are having problems too???

HollyS
07-28-2007, 04:49 AM
Maisie, can you please give me some examples? No one else is reporting any problems so this is new to me...will be happy to investigate if I have some examples.

Helen
07-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi all - I uploaded last night ok. I think some of the layouts are showing up in the gallery more than once - WHEN they are saved to several galleries.
Example, I uploaded one last night to the Supreme Team gallery (which automatically saves it in my 'member' gallery), but I also saved it in the Font Challenge gallery. Duplicate postings to several challenges or sections = causes this - at least it did in the past before they moved servers. haven't checked it since. FYI only from me.

Maisie
07-28-2007, 08:47 AM
It's appearing in the galleries 2 because I posted it to members and Andrea's galleries.
But I think I found out why I can't see some of the pages. Some one said they maybe too small. I know my Goal page was under 100. But that has never happened to me before, so it's just me. Nothing wrong with the site. I was freaking that I couldn't see it.
so as long as someone is seeing it... I'm cool with it. LOL
Sorry to stir things up!

HollyS
07-28-2007, 10:40 AM
No problem at all Maisie...I'd want to know if something here on the site is acting strange. I usually size things at 600x600 and save for web at 80% compression. Size of jpg is fine (cuz we really haven't imposed major limits).

HollyS
07-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi all - I uploaded last night ok. I think some of the layouts are showing up in the gallery more than once - WHEN they are saved to several galleries.
Example, I uploaded one last night to the Supreme Team gallery (which automatically saves it in my 'member' gallery), but I also saved it in the Font Challenge gallery. Duplicate postings to several challenges or sections = causes this - at least it did in the past before they moved servers. haven't checked it since. FYI only from me.

Yep, you are right Helen, If you want a layout to appear in some gallery plus your own member gallery, you just simply have to go to that other gallery and then do Upload Photo while in there. It will automatically put the layout in that gallery. Any layout uploaded at GDS will automatically always show up in your own member gallery so no need to pick that one too. Or else two layouts show up and you may get comments on both. That get's confusing.